Chapter 14: Fixing Loose Ends

Start from the beginning

Guess… I guess we both had blood on our hands

Naomi’s eyes widened, why would she say guess. They had both killed before that was a known fact between both of them. Naomi just could not believe that she would kill an innocent. Naomi stood in her spot over the stove, she had to see. She had to see if Abigail was alive.

Naomi ran to her room and pulled the bag she had packed earlier. She threw Julia’s picture with her shirts, and pants. Next she went to the closet and pulled out the bag with all her guns. Grab new plates for her car and put her blue gun in her belt. Her eyes looked around, it was empty it was if she was never here.

Naomi ignored the empty feeling that was at the pit of her stomach. She walked out her apartment and down to her car. Throwing her stuff into the trunk, she tucked two small guns in the front seats, and one large one in the cushions of the back seat.

She went to her licen plate and took it off, throwing it into the trunk she place the new one on her car. She stood and looked at her blue car, taking her nail she scratched a piece off and peeled the color coding off her car. Turning the once blue car black, next she popped the front of the car opened.

She took a look at everything making sure it was all in place, last night after her pity party she had called her brother and asked him to upgrade her car. Right now she was looking at the fastest car, but if you looked on the outside you would never know.

Naomi slammed the lid back on the car, before she could go looking for Abby she had to make a few stops.

Stepping into her car, Naomi pulled her shades over her eyes and took off.

Naomi pulled and looked around, her eyes drifted to the swing that was in the front yard. An old car on the side of the driveway was rusted and yellow. This has not changed, it didn’t even look like a house it was more like termites holding hands.

Naomi was scared that if she stepped on the porch that it would give out. “Naomi?”

Her eyes snapped to Alec, her childhood best friend, her first crush. Naomi smiled at him and hopped out her car, “Alec, how are you doing?”

His green eyes took her in, she watched as his hand went through his short black hair. He smiled, dimples appearing on his cheeks, “I am going well Naomi, how are you fairing?”

Naomi smiled, “I am well also. Is your father around?”

His eyes went serious, “You in trouble?”

Naomi shook her head, “No, well sort of. I need something from him.” Thankfully for Naomi Alec didn’t ask many questions and took her in the house.

She stopped before stepping on the stairs, and waiting for her large muscled friend to go up first. Alec stopped when he realized that she was not behind him. Looking back he laughed, “Come on it’s not going to fall. You were always sketchy about these things.”

Naomi smiled, “That’s not what I am thinking about.”

Naomi watched as his perfectly shaped eyebrow raised, “Really now?”

Naomi didn’t respond, she quickly and quietly walked up the stairs into the house. When they reached Richman, Alec’s father, he stopped at the door. Naomi looked back to him with confusion on her face, his green eyes looked up to her. “If you ever need help, you can always call me. Until then nice to see you Naomi Lane, oh and tell those brothers hello for me.”

Naomi nodded at him, and walked into the room. Richman looked as if he had just gave birth to Alec all by himself, they both had that tall strong build. Black hair, and bright green eyes. “Naomi, how are you doing.”