Chapter 12: Heaven

First a shout out to all the reader who commented on the last chapter and who have been commenting throughout the book it means a lot to me and thank you so much.

Surijane danceparty123 Sheffy_Korona lajacks1 HMetayer SilvanRoz Antonique85 (p.s: You're name is like my brother’s Antonio combined with mine Dominique. I like it.) Dazhane123 bedpeace lalalifetime MidNightAngels21 yes_impossible marybevley KittyOh48 Kimmy6978 xxAniaxxp

Morning Coffee

Heaven

Naomi rolled over and smiled, she felt Sebastian’s arms around her and it was the best feeling in the world. The thought that had been lost in her dream state came back, they had to talk. Something was going on, something was wrong. The only way to fix that, was to bring everyone together. Everyone.

Naomi gently got out of Sebastian’s arms and went to his office, she first called Jeffrey and his parents, they all agreed to come over. Jeffrey told her that he would bring Abby also. Next she called Julia, and well, ordered her to come over. She was furious with her friend but she was still that, her best friend. She then called Sebastian’s parents, and ask them to come also.

Naomi didn’t know what she did was for the best or not. She really didn’t she looked up when she heard the door open. Sebastian was dressed in a suit, “I called everyone.” Naomi told him.

He smiled at her, “I know. Why don’t we get some food ready, everyone might be a little hungry.”

Naomi nodded, she first went to get dressed and meet Sebastian downstairs. Who was making what looked like pancakes, eggs, bacon, hash browns, grits and toast. She took in the site of the man in his white dress shirt cooking a meal, she wanted this. She wanted it to stay this way. She went over to start orange juice, and cut up fresh fruit.

Giovanni looked behind him, his wife was still angry. He wanted her back, he wanted her in his life again. He hoped that she was going to be there so he could talk to her. He knew he fucked up, at the time he didn’t think. Dean had told him something and he did the next thing that came to his mind. He knew it was wrong and now he thought Dean might have lied, but he was not completely sure. He was pissed to hear that he tried to marry his his own son off, which Giovanni was very confused by. Why would he be mad if he tried to get his own son Sebastian to marry. It just didn’t make any sense, and now the man did know what to do. He walked out of his house and stopped.

There in his driveway next to his car, was his wife. “Grace.”

The woman turned around and looked at the man, “Giovanni, I am still so disappointed in you. You can not believe how andy I am with you, but the fact at the end of the day. You are my husband and I love you so much.”

Giovanni walked over to his wife, he cupped her cheek. “Grace. I am so sorry, please stay with me.”

Grace smiled and kissed his cheek. “Yes baby, now lets go get everything solved.”

The man smiled and nodded, he place his hand around her waist and walked her to the car.

Ashton slammed the phone on the hock, her like Naomi and Sebastian. But the thought of having to be in the same room as Julia made his blood boil. He got up fixed his suit, he stopped and looked at himself making sure his hair was in place.

He went to his bedroom and looked at his wife that laid in their bed. He had let her sleep in longer than usual. He went over to her closet and picked out a beautiful blue dress, that was made of silk and very soft. He laid it on the bed under her and went to make a bath.