Chapter 5

-Diana's POV-

Frankie walks into the house as I stop my conversation with my dad.

I really hope she doesn't ruin my cover. I've worked so hard just to get here. To see my family and friends again.

I walk into the room she is in, to find Aaron and her whispering. She sees me walk in and turns her attention to me.

"Diana, I need to talk to you." She said urgently.

"Yeah okay." I reply.

She leads me to her room and shuts the door.

"Listen, I'm sorry I accused you of being a traitor." She apologized.

"No, your right I am. I'm a traitor. a traitor to my friends, family and country. But you can't just go around telling people that, okay?" I grabbed her hands, holding them in mine. "It's for something new, something that'll change the world." I say enthusiastically.

"Diana, where did you train?" She asked. We stare into each others eyes, waiting for someone to break eye contact. "Where did you train?" She repeated.

"Listen, I only came back because I have a job to do." I said. "There's a rumor that a computer chip has been planted into a human. I'm supposed to get information and report back." I said still staring into her eyes.

"Dia, I...uh I ..." She stuttered, but before she could continue, Aaron yells from upstairs.

"Dia, Frank, come quick!" Frank looked to her left to see my confused expression.

"Dia, what is going on?" She asked through clenched teeth. "Dia!"

"Listen, your dad is hiding the scientist who placed the chip into a humans brain. All we need is where he's hiding him." I said.

"Lets go, and I'm not in on this, okay!" I say sternly before we walk up the stairs together.

"Aha, this must be Francesca Natalia Knightly. I've heard a lot about you." Said a tall, muscular man carrying a P90, as are the rest of the men about the house.

"Leave my family alone!" Yelled Francesca's father, as he stepped towards the man with a threatening glare. "Leave them alone!" He looked sternly into the mans eyes.

"Yeah your right, I don't need them I need you to tell me where Dr. Sechany is!! NOW!" The mans face turned red with fury as he jabbed his weapon in Mr. Knightly's ribs, finger on trigger ready to blow his innards out. They stood there for three whole minutes, staring at each other before Francesca breaks the tense silence.

"Listen, this is childish. Hey meathead, your being an idiot...." She was cut off before she could finish saying anything else.

"You listen missy, I'm not playing games, this isn't funny." I noticed a smirk as he walks up to her, finger pointing at her face. "I'm gonna kill your dad here and you can't do nothing about it." She punched him in the face hard, breaking the skin on her knuckles and his nose. Hearing the cracking of breaking bones makes her smile. It looked scary.

"What?" She grabbed his gun and shot every one of his minions in the head, splattering blood and brain matter across the walls and furniture. It was so fast, I couldn't even believe it. "You!" He yelled with new found rage. "Your the one they've been hiding!" He laughs and starts to get up slowly but she takes the weapon and hit him across the face with the butt of the gun, blood spewing out of his broken nose, mouth, and a few open gashes on his face.

"Die!" She spat at him before she takes his sheath for his knife and draws the blade. Stabbing his head from the back, making the tip of the blade appear through his face. The blood from his head spilling onto the marble floor around his deformed head.

"Francesca!" I yelled. I can't believe she did that. She would never kill someone much less hurt someone's feelings. She was just to kind to hurt someone.

The chip! Its ruining her. I need to fix this. I can't let her kill anymore people.