Chapter 4

-Frankie's POV-

I walk in to the house scared that Diana hates me. She probably does. No doubt in my mind actually.

"Hey um, Aaron. I uh, kinda accused Diana of being a traitor. So she might hate me." I say randomly.

"Okay. Wait what?!" He asked.

"Oh uh never mind i'll tell you later." I say as Diana and her father walk into the room we are in.

"Diana I need to talk to you." I say.

"Yeah okay." She replies. I lead us to my room in the basement.

"Listen, I'm really sorry I accused you of being a traitor." I apologized. She stopped me before I could say more.

"No, your right I am. I'm a traitor. a traitor to my friends, family and country. But you can't just go around telling people that, okay?" Diana grabbed my hands, holding them in hers. "It's for something new, good, something that'll change the world." She said enthusiastically.

"Diana, where did you train?" I ask. We stare into each others eyes, waiting for someone to break eye contact. "Where. Did. You. Train."

"Listen, I only came back because I have a job to do." She said sadly. "There's a rumor that a computer chip has been planted into a human. I'm supposed to get information and report back." She said still staring into my eyes. No! This is NOT good! I'm the human that has the shtupid chip in my brain!

"Dia, I...uh I ..." I stuttered, but before I could explain that I'm that human Aaron yells from upstairs.

"Dia, Frank, come quickly!" Yelled Aaron from the top of the steps. I look to my left to see a confused Dia.

"Dia, what is going on?" I ask through clenched teeth. I know she has something planed, I can see it in her eyes. "Dia!"

"Listen, your dad is hiding the scientist who placed the chip into a humans brain. All we need is where he's hiding him." Dia said like it wasn't a big deal.

"Lets go, and I'm not in on this, okay!" She says sternly before we walk up the stairs together.

"Aha, this must be Francesca Natalia Knightly. I've heard a lot about you." Said a tall, muscular man carrying a P90, as are the rest of the men about the house.

"Leave my family alone!" Yelled my father, as he stepped toward the man with a threatening glare. "Leave. Them. Alone!" He looked so angry it looked like he was gonna kill the guy, with his bare hands.

"Yeah your right, I don't need them I need you to tell me where Dr. Sechany is!! NOW!" The mans face turned red with fury as he jabbed his weapon in my fathers ribs, finger on trigger, ready to blow his innards out. They stood there for three whole minutes, staring at each other before I break the tense silence.

"Listen, this is childish. Hey meathead, your being an idiot and...." I was cut off before I could say anything else.

"You listen missy, I'm not playing games, this isn't funny." I smirk as he walks up to me, finger pointing annoyingly at my face. "I'm gonna kill you dad here and you can't do nothing about it." I couldn't take anymore. I punched him in the face as hard as I could, breaking the skin on my knuckles and his nose. Hearing the cracking of breaking bones strangely makes me smile.

"What..." I grabbed his gun and shot every one of his minions in the head, splattering blood and brain matter across the walls and furniture. It was so fast, I couldn't even believe it. "You!" He yelled with new found rage. "Your the one they've been hiding!" He laughs and starts to get up slowly but I take the weapon and hit him across the face with the butt of the gun, blood spewing out of his broken nose, mouth, and a few open gashes on his face.

"Die!" I spit at him before I take his sheath for his knife and draw the blade. Stabbing his head from the back, making the tip of the blade appear through his face. The blood from his head spilling onto the marble floor around his deformed head. He deserves it.

What am I thinking? No one deserves to die!

But he was threatening my family!

Ugh, I can't think anymore!