Chapter 1

I open my eyes slightly to see bright lights above my head. Trying to move I notice the cold metal underneath me.

"Hello? Where am I?" I panicked. "Please, tell me where I am?!" I heard foots steps on my right so I opened my eyes to see a tall man writing on a clip board.

"Hello, you are in the Bellona mansion, you were in a fire." Answers the man looking up for a few seconds before looking back at the papers.

"I thought Bellona mansion was a myth?" I ask confused, the Bellona mansion was a fairy tale, right? It had to be, it was impossible to exist.

"Yes this is the Bellona mansion, just not like the fairy tale Bellona mansion." He says with a chuckle. It's not funny, don't laugh! Why did I think it was like the fairy tale?

"It must be the effect of the drugs." He states as if it was normal. Did you just read my mind dude?

"No, it's the drugs, it makes you say stuff." He laughs. Oh... I just got it. I'm saying my thoughts out loud.

"No one laughs at me!" I say, as I attempt to sit up.

"Who are you?" I ask, calming down a little.

"Lenny." He smiles and walks out but before he walks through the door I stop him.

"Nice name!" I blurt out like an idiot. Lenny just sighs and walks off.

I lay back down and realize I don't know why I'm here. So I get up and walk around the room until the door opens and my mother walks in, my dad following behind.

She runs and hugs me, not a short little quick hug though, it was the I-thought-you-were-dead hug. I look over to my dad for help but find he was crying. He never cries, not even when we watch a sad movie and the dog dies.

"You were dead." She kept saying that. "We almost lost you for good."

"Mom, I'd at least say good bye before I die." I say to her. She just keeps hugging me and I just hug back.

________________________________

Ok... I watched a movie and this idea popped into my head.... The story has nothing to do with the movie....

~ Fallon