One

So I was on a plane. And TOM FREAKING HOLLAND was there. And I went to go meet him and I was freaking out like OMG IM MEETING TOM HOLLAND. I asked him for a hug and he was SO NICE AND SWEET. But then out of freaking nowhere HE GOT SHOT! Then I was like sobbing cause I'm watching tom holland DIE! THEN MY BOSS CAME OUT OF NOWHERE AND STARTED YELLING AT ME CAUSE I WASN'T DOING MY JOB AND FLYING THE PLANE CORRECTLY. (I have no idea). So I was freaking out like dude THIS BISH DIEING!! So then we found the shooter person and started running from him (from this point on in the dream we are in a building. I don't know when we got there but that's just how the dream went) into this safe room. Everyone was watching movies with this buffet of snacks and drinks. But there was this little girl that was scared and curled up in a corner. So I went up to her and told her that everything was gonna be ok and blah blah blah. Then this shark came out of nowhere and started chasing us and we where running SO FAST. But for some reason this shark was FREAKING FLASH UP IN HERE. But then the little girl tripped. And I threw her out of the way of the shark cause I was like I AM AN AVENGER NOW BITCH! And the shark literally WENT PAST ME TO GET THE LITTLE GIRL. And I'm sitting there like dude DO U NOT SEE THIS ALL YOU CAN EAT BUFFET OVER HERE!?! So then Bruce Banner came. And Bruce is really smart so he knew what to do. He told me to tap the shark and tell him kindly to leave cause he was just hurt that no one loved him. And in my mind that made PERFECT SENSE! So as I was tapping the shark my boss came back out of nowhere and gave me hug and was like YOU SAVED US ALL!! So then I was gonna go back to my hotel room cause this bitch was tired (and for some reason we where in a hotel now) and as I was walking I tripped on a rock.
Then I woke up.