¿Malfoy or Potter?

Harry ran up to his dormitory, bumping into his Gryffindor friends like, Dean, Seamus, and Neville.
He mutter a quick apology before proceeding towards his dormitory.

The three friends looked at each other confused before shrugging and continuing to talk.

Harry made it and started to pack a week of clothes, most being big since they use to belong to Dudley.

After finishing, he ran out but not before bumping into Ron and Hermione.

"Woah, mate. Where you heading with that bag of yours?" Ron asked

"Professor Dumbledore is letting me spend a couple of days with Snuffles." Harry answered, smiling widely.

If Harry looked any suspicious, it was oblivious to his best friends. The two of them knew how much Harry loved Sirius and Remus.

"Why's that? Is he okay?" Hermione asked

"He's sick, and he's known for getting grumpy and whiny when he has no one to be with him when he's sick."

Ron and Hermione nodded before glancing at Harry.

"Well tell Snuffles and Remus that we said hello and we hope to see them soon." Hermione said, Ron nodding.

"Of course, bye guys!"

Harry ran off but stopped "I'll write to you guys to keep you updated on Sirius."

"Yes, of course."

Harry proceeded towards the Headmaster's office, not stopping once.

"I'm back!" He exclaimed as he made his presence visible to his family.

"Harry, seeing as the last task is late on Thursday, you only have five days to be with them, you have to come back Wednesday night. Understand?" Dumbledore told the fourth year.

Harry nodded before walking to stand besides his father.

"I'm assuming we're going back to Grimmauld Place?" Harry asked his parents.

They both nodded, smiling down at their son who was a bit shorter than them.

"Enjoy your time together."

Just like that, the family of five flooed to Grimmauld place.

*****

"So, Prongslet, what do you want to do?" James asked Harry as they all walked to the sitting room.

"I don't know, really. It can be whatever you guys want." Harry answered

"Sweetie, are you sure there's nothing you can think of?" asked Lily, glancing at her son

"I'm sure, mum."

Harry didn't know what to feel.

He felt weird for saying mum for the first time in his life. To his real mom. She was alive, his dad was alive and he was beyond happy.

Now that they were alive they could be a happy family, with his Uncle Remus, and his godfather, Sirius.

"Sirius!" Harry suddenly yelled, startling his family.

"Yes, Bambi?"

"Dad and mum are alive." Harry said

"Yep, it's amazing."

Remus, Lily, and James glanced at each other confused.

"No! But that means you can be a free man! They're the only ones who knew about the switching of Secret Keeper." Harry exclaimed, with a wide smile