"Transform," Lucy yelled and transformed into Happy, once she transformed into the little blue cat she jumped high into the air and yelled, "aye,"

"Umm, a blue cat, okay then," Iruka mumbled confused as she turned back and walked to stand in front of the students, "Alright everyone line up, first Sakura Haruno,"

This continued until everyone except Naruto was called upon, several of the students complained about Naruto but he walked up anyway, suddenly he transformed into a naked blonde girl with blue eyes. Iruka had a huge blush on his face and collapsed in a pool of his own nose blood, as Naruto started laughing, Iruka got up to yell at him and Lucy covered her eyes slightly with her hand in embarrassment and slight disbelief.

"That idiot," Sasuke whispered from beside her and Lucy had to agree with him, playing tricks was okay outside of the academy but he should be taking his education seriously if he wanted to be Hokage. Maybe if he was passing all of his classes he could get away with it but he was failing every single one, even in taijutsu and weapon training, something that Lucy had tried to drill into him since she started helping at the academy. It's safe to say that, that didn't happen. After the academy ended Lucy walked home after making sure that Naruto was okay and didn't need any help cleaning the Hokage's faces. Now that she's achieved her training goals she can focus more on making contact with Fairy Tail, that doesn't mean that Lucy doesn't train though. In fact, she meditates morning and night, practises her ninjutsu and taijutsu and has been working with Shikaku on tactics, that's mostly them playing shoji though.

Her life in the village has become peaceful and mundane if it weren't for the fact that she's an ANBU she would honestly be bored with life, she longs for adventure and excitement. However, in saying that, she only does ANBU missions that involve Itachi or the Akatsuki, so they are very far and few in between. She is still teamless as well, her skills maybe ANBU level but she's still a Genin until she takes the chunin exams and because she doesn't have a team she can't participate. All Lucy does now is looking into sealing techniques, work part-time at the hospital, help out in the academy and sometimes train with Hinata, which would probably end once she graduates anyway. Her life has become a routine and it's not that she doesn't enjoy it, it's just in Fairy Tail, there was no such thing as normal. Lucy missed that and it just made her long to get to Earth Land even more.

Arriving home to the empty house, Lucy sighed as she heard the silence speak volumes to her. It had been almost six months since Kakashi found out about Fairy Tail he's been going on more and more missions, he seemed to take things pretty well and accept it, she had told him why she didn't tell him for so long and he assured her that nothing would change. That it didn't matter that she was from another world but with him always gone it didn't really seem that way but it's not like Lucy didn't see this coming though, she knew he would distance himself from her, she just wished that it didn't affect her as much as it did.

"Maybe I should stay with Sasuke tonight, or stop at Naruto's and make him dinner and lunch for tomorrow," Lucy wondered out loud as she lay down on her bed and stared at the ceiling. The next day Lucy was walking to the academy with three boxed lunches, one for both Naruto and Sasuke and another for herself, no doubt Sasuke wouldn't bother with making himself lunch because he would be too busy studying for the exam and Naruto as well... Naruto. Walking into the classroom she sat in her usual seat next to Sasuke and waited for everyone to arrive. Once both Sasuke and Naruto had arrived they both sat on either side of her, leaving on a seat at the end of the classroom desk.

"Here boys, I made you both lunch. I figured you probably didn't bring any because of the exam today," Lucy said brightly as she handed them their boxed lunch,

"Wow, thanks Lucy, your lunches are the best," Naruto yelled out and was about to eat it but Lucy stopped him,

"Maybe I should hold on to yours," she whispered and quickly took it off of him and turned towards to Sasuke to ignore Naruto's complaints, "well?" Lucy questioned him,