: T⃣w⃣e⃣n⃣t⃣y⃣-e⃣i⃣g⃣h⃣t⃣ :

C⃣h⃣a⃣p⃣t⃣e⃣r⃣ T⃣w⃣e⃣n⃣t⃣y⃣-e⃣i⃣g⃣h⃣t⃣

I woke up in the morning to an empty bed. And I wouldn't have believed that last night was real if it hadn't been for me wearing Harrison's shirt. My brain erupted with questions.

Why wasn't he here with me?

What does this mean for us?

Did he walk down the hall shirtless?

Seriously. I have his shirt. Like what did he do?

Standing up from the bed I began to get ready. I notice the paper bag on the floor, its contents spread out on the carpet, and my carry on messily left open. My cheeks burned red as moments from last night came to mind.

I cleaned up the mess. Shove the bag into my carry on.

I got ready like usual. Eventually there was a knock on my door. I open it to find a fresh looking Harrison. His smile already lightening up my day.

"Hi," he says.

"Hi." We stand there for a second, staring at each other before I let him in.

"I'm so sorry about this morning. Tom texted me saying he needed my help with something," Harrison apologizes.

"Oh," I say, getting one of my questions answered, "that's okay." I didn't know why I felt nervous. I was keeping my distance from him.

"How are you feeling?" He asks with concern. I wasn't sure what he exactly meant. Did he mean in general? Or because of last night...

"I'm... fine," I answer, "I'm great, actually." My tone was soft. He grins, holding out his hand for me. I reach out to let him grasp my hand. He brings me closer to him so he can look slightly down at me.

"Good morning, love," he murmurs. The same hand goes up to my cheek.

"Good morning," I breath out. He leans down and kisses me. My fingers lightly trace his clothed chest.

Harrison pulls away slowly. "We're all going out for lunch with the cast and then afterwards they have to do some interviews. But I thought that you and I could sneak off together. Find something to do ourselves." His playful tone causes me to giggle. Which was kind of unusual for me.

"Sounds great," I say dreamily. I was so out of it when I was with Harrison. I think it's the way that his blue eyes stare down at me. Then again I'm so lost in them right now, my thinking may be completely off.

"You ready?" I nod my head while grabbing my bag. He takes my hand and we go join the rest of the group.

We had to wait for our reservation for lunch so we were just standing around. Harrison went to the restroom, saying he would be right back. That left me standing by myself.

"Y/N?" I turn to see Jacob.

Jacob Batalon. Both of us were invited to a party at the Holland's house. Spent most of the night with him. Laughed and danced together. Was one of the first guys in a while (at the time) that I had enjoyed myself with. Wrote his letter at age 16.

I had seen him earlier but hadn't gotten the chance to talk to him.

"Hey, about the letter—"

"I know. Tom already explained to me about everything. You don't have to worry," Jacob reassured me. I'm so grateful for that.

"Thank God. I don't think I could go through the whole explanation thing again," I say, relieved.

"But it seems like one worked," he says with a smile, "you and Harrison are very cute together. I ship it."

I smile at him. "I guess it did. I'm glad you're cool with all this." And I really was.

Lunch went well. I would have been so nervous about dining with movie stars but I was so distracted by Harrison that I didn't notice.

After, we, some of us, get into a car to drive to where the interviews were taking place.

"I'm tired, can I use your shoulder as a pillow?" Harrison asks me as we were sitting next to each other. I nodded my head and he rests his head into the crook of my neck. I lean my head onto his in return.

The ride wasn't long. I was one of the last to get out. I started to walk away with everyone else but was stopped by a voice.

"Miss! Your phone," the driver runs around the side of the car and hands a cell phone. I recognize it as Harrison's. I quickly thank him. The phone buzzes in my hand. Instinctively I check the notifications. There were a lot. The buzzing was probably what got the driver to notice it was even there.

I try not to be 'that' girlfriend but I couldn't help myself when I see a random girl's name on the notifications.

Had a great time last night😘

Maybe if things r still not working out with ur gf u could come over again?

I couldn't believe what I was reading. Harrison was with another girl last night? I was devastated, but I had to keep myself under control.

"There you are. I thought you were right behind me," Harrison said walking over. My eyebrows furrow and I give a cold stare. "What happened?"

"Am I just a game to you, Harrison?" I ask.

"What?"

"Did you see some other girl last night after we..." I couldn't even finish the sentence.

"No. Why would you even think that?"

I hold up his phone. "She wants to know if you can come over again," I tell him bluntly.

"Where'd you get that?" He asks, patting at his pockets. Like his phone would suddenly appear in them.

"You left it in the car. I can't believe I trusted you. I'm so stupid," I was frustrated at myself for letting this happen.

"No. No, come on, Y/N. It's not what it looks like," Harrison says quickly.

"But isn't it always?" I question.

"No, don't—"

"This, whatever this is between us, is over. In every way possible." I start to walk away, tossing his phone in his direction.

"At least let me take you back to the hotel. I'll explain everything."

"I rather walk back than have to look at you for another minute."

Harrison doesn't follow me. And to be frank, I was perfectly fine with that.

Notes:

Angst is coming...

Thanks for reading💞