: T⃣w⃣e⃣n⃣t⃣y⃣-s⃣e⃣v⃣e⃣n⃣ :

C⃣h⃣a⃣p⃣t⃣e⃣r⃣ T⃣w⃣e⃣n⃣t⃣y⃣-s⃣e⃣v⃣e⃣n⃣

We made it all the way to the top of the hotel. Standing at the railing, looking out at the lights of all the buildings.

Harrison wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder.

"It's so nice out here," I say with a sigh. Harrison hums a response on my shoulder. His lips press a light kiss on my neck and then he backs off.

"You know there's been something that's been bothering me," he says, walking around to stand next to me. I look over at him and wait for him to continue. "Why is someone as smart as you not attending a university?"

I didn't expect him to ask something like that. "I don't know, I just didn't want to."

"Really?" He inquires. I think for a moment.

"When I graduated, I could tell that my dad was very proud and happy for me, but I could also tell he was sad. Since my mum... passed away it has just been my dad and I. I'm afraid to leave him because what if he's not fine without me?"

I tried to put my thoughts into words.

"My whole life I've been very sheltered. So leaving is kind of..."

"Scary?" He finishes my sentence.

"Terrifying," I say.

"Kind of like the whole love and dating thing?" He asks. I nod my head.  We stay silent for a minute.

"But I guess that's a thing of the pass now. I mean I'm here. In Los Angeles, the farthest I've ever been from home." Harrison peers at me. "With you, and I don't feel terrified."

He smiles softly.

I debate on putting myself out there or not.

"I want to go with you," I whisper.

"What?"

I turn towards him and reach for his hands, holding onto them tightly. I look down at my feet before I look up at him. And he's looking down at me. Waiting for me to say what I needed to say.

"I want to go wherever you go. I'll be fine as long as I'm with you," it took every bit of courage inside me to say it. Now it's been said.

Harrison breaths in deeply then grins. He pulls me towards him. His hands go up to hold my face. With no hesitation his lips press onto mine very passionately.

Later he was walking me back to my room. His arm around my waist. I unlock the door. Pausing for a second, I stare into the dark room. I grab onto Harrison's arm and pull him inside, shutting the door behind me.

He looked down at me a bit wide-eyed.

I wrap my arms around his neck and bring him into a heated kiss. He knew what I was doing and his uncertainty of what do shown through with his hesitation.

My hands went down to the open collar of his shirt. Slowly I began to undo the buttons. Harrison bent his head down to kiss along my neck. For a second my eyes close and I stop what I'm doing, enjoying the feeling.

This was all stuff I had only read about. But, now, experiencing it all for the first time. It was way better than I had imagined.

I untuck his shirt to get the last couple buttons. My hands move away. I wasn't sure what to do next. Luckily Harrison knew and pulled off his shirt, tossing it to the floor.

His hands grasp onto my wrists gently, bringing my hands up to his collarbones. Then slowly drag them down his chest to feel every curve and bump. My cheeks burned.

I guess this was him telling me it was okay to touch him.

Harrison grasps onto my waist lifting me up from the ground. I even surprise myself at how instinctively I wrap my legs around his torso. It's like my body knew what to do even if I didn't.

He takes us the few steps over to the bed. I had managed to take off my shoes while kissing him like this. Which to me was very impressive. He sets me down on the bed gently.

Looking down at me for just a moment. His hands quickly go to the bottom of my dress. But then he pauses, looking up at me. He waits for me to give him an okay as he fiddled with the fabric.

I nod my head, nervously.

He pulls the dress over my body. Struggling a little with my arms but I help him. I was just left with my undergarments. I had never been more exposed to a guy in my life. Despite how nervous I was, I did feel safe with Harrison.

He pauses for a second, taking off his shoes I assume. I slide up farther up the bed. Harrison then carefully climbs onto me. His hands go up my legs to my sides, leaving goosebumps all along my skin.

His lips meet mine once again. He touches up to the edge of my bra then begins to make his way to my back. He reaches the clasp but stops once again.

"Can I?" He mumbles against my lips.

"Yes."

He undoes the clasps, pulling my bra down and off my arms. He leaves a trail of kisses from my neck down my chest. He just kept going farther and farther down my body. My hands run through hair.

He kicks off his pants, joining the rest of the clothes onto the floor.

His fingers land just above my final piece of clothing.

"Are you sure?" He asks, looking up at me.

Oddly enough Dad's words come to my mind. Was this what I want?

Notes:

I think this is the smuttiest thing I ever wrote. How was it?

Was it as cringy as I thought it was?

I'm so sorry😬

Thanks for reading💞