: T⃣w⃣e⃣n⃣t⃣y⃣-f⃣i⃣v⃣e⃣:

[Song: Lovers by Anna of the North]

C⃣h⃣a⃣p⃣t⃣e⃣r⃣ T⃣w⃣e⃣n⃣t⃣y⃣-f⃣i⃣v⃣e⃣

With my sweatshirt on I walk over to the pool area where the hot tub was. Sure enough Harrison was there, alone.

"All by yourself out here?" I ask softly. Harrison looks up at me and then looks back down at the water. He doesn't speak.

"So, what, you're ignoring me now?" I stroll over towards the chairs nearby.

"Oh, so I'm the one that's ignoring you? That's funny," he sounded a little bitter. Understandable. I sit at the edge of the chair. Looking at the ground before peering at him. He was shirtless, which is something I hadn't seen before. But I could only see from his collarbone up.

"I'm sorry I didn't come find you earlier, you didn't exactly tell me where you were," I say.

"I'm supposed to be sweet to you after you don't even sit next to me on the plane ride here?" He asks, hands going up to run through his hair.

"It wasn't that long," I try to argue.

"It was eleven hours!" He threw his arms up before placing them on the edge of the tub.

"I had to be with B/F," I defend.

"You lied to me, by the way. It's you that's afraid of flying," Harrison caught my lie.

I slouch down a tiny bit. "Then shouldn't you be glad you didn't have to sit next to me?"

Harrison groans.

"For someone who's pretty smart you can be so dense sometimes," he says with a shake of his head.

"What?"

"I wanted to sit with you, Y/N!" He yells out. He looked so frustrated. "I packed snacks, I even downloaded Breakfast Club onto my laptop and a bunch of other movies to watch on the flight."

"Oh," is all I can muster up.

"You know those book I keep giving you?" He questions, I nod my head, "I know someone who works at the outlet mall—"

My eyes slightly widen. "The outlet mall?" I say, shocked. "That's like an hour away."

"I know. So if I went all the way to the outlet mall just to get something that I knew you would like, that means..." he raises his eyebrows, waiting for me to connect the dots.

Of course I knew what that meant but I was afraid to say it.

"You must really like short road trips?"

Harrison sighs. "You're impossible."

A minute goes by and we steal small glances at each other. As tension builds, I stand up. I let my sweatshirt fall off my arms onto the chair, leaving me in my thin nightgown.

I could see Harrison watching me. I could also see him not so subtly look up and down my body.

I slowly take a couple steps into the hot water. I stop at one of them. Sitting down for a second.

"I'm sorry I didn't sit next to you on the plane," I apologize.

"It's alright," he says quietly.

I continue down the steps, fully in the water.

"You're coming in. In your nightgown," he states with some disbelief.

"I didn't bring a bathing suit," I tell him, walking over to him. Finally I feel my legs brush up against his as he was sitting on the ledge. I was now right in front of him.

"Hi," I say as soft as possible. It was clear I was nervous. I knew he knew. My heart was beating so hard.

In one swift movement Harrison wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me onto his lap. Just like when he was teaching me how to drive. Only this time I was facing him.

"There's no one like you, L/N," he whispers, smiling down at me. My legs rested on either side of his hips. This was all new to me. I feel like my cheeks are beet red, but the limited lighting hid it well.

I reach behind my head to pull my hair out of my bun. I grasp onto his arm, taking his hand out of the water. I slide my scrunchie onto his wrist.

Harrison chuckles at my behavior, raising his hand to run through my, now, loose hanging hair. My hands rest on his shoulders before I lean in. After a moment of hesitation I press my lips on his.

He moves his lips against mine and I reciprocate. My hands go up his neck. His moving my body closer to his.

I pull away to look at him. His pale blue eyes piercing at mine. Our breaths mixed.

"What?" He whispers. My hand goes to his cheek. I shake my head.

"Nothing," I say. He smiles. His hand slides up my arm to my hand which was resting on his cheek. Then he leans in and kiss me with more passion. I felt like I was on cloud nine.

I was making out with Harrison Osterfield.

Notes:

I got chills writing this.

Thank you for reading💞