:S⃣i⃣x⃣:

C⃣h⃣a⃣p⃣t⃣e⃣r⃣ S⃣i⃣x⃣

"All the letters?" B/F questions.

"All of them," I reply, back against my headboard.

After spending an entire 24 hours freaking about what happened, in my room, I called B/F who came over immediately.

I stare off into the middle distance, attempting to calm myself down. My fingers fiddled on top of the pillow I held on my lap.

"Well," She begins, I look over at her with a glint of hope, "Maybe this is a good thing. This is something that will definitely put you out there."

"Are you kidding me? This has made me less out there. Because I'm too terrified to leave the house, in case I run into any of them."
I bit my lip as I clutched onto the pillow harder.

This was a disaster. There was no bright side to this situation, from any angle you look at it.

"You should just talk to them. It shouldn't be that difficult. You've known some of them for most of your life," she tries to persuade me.

I shake my head. "But they're not little boys anymore, they're men." I think through what I just said. "Oh my God, they're men. How do I even talk to a man?" I bring my knees up to my chest and run my hand through my hair.

"Well, it's definitely not by sitting in your room all day," B/F states.

"Y/N!" Dad yells up the stairs. "Harry's here to see you."

B/F's eyes widen as do mine.

"Go talk to him," she whisper yells.

"No," I whisper back shaking my head. She pulls on my arm to try to get me to go. I stand up but instead of heading for my door, I slip on a pair of shoes and go to the window.

"You didn't see me," I say, looking at B/F, slipping my bag on my shoulder.

"Y/N don't," she protests.

But I'm already out the window. I trip slightly, tumbling down the roof. I land ungracefully on the ground.

"Ow," I groan out loud.

Sure of no broken bones, I stand up and go get my bike. Picking it off from the ground.

I hop on and start pedaling forward, heading downtown.