Chapter Four

A/N: I know I said I wouldn't write these...but then I realized...that is kind of cold...how are you liking this story? I think Ji-Hu is becoming one of my favorite characters. He isn't an idiot like my two leads apparently are. Anyway, enjoy!

"Noona," Ji-Hu called, running through the house.

"Ji-Hu, no running," Eun-Yeong scolded from the kitchen. He peeked his head in the door and found her seated on the floor sorting some kimchi into jars. "Ji-Yeong is not home yet. Why don't you take Jeong and meet her?"

"Okay grandmother," he chirped. "I wanted to tell her about my day!"

Ji-Hu grabbed Jeong's lead and the two ran out of the house, laughing as Eun-Yeong yelled at him again. The two of them made their way towards Ji-Yeong's work which was too far but they were both breathing heavily because it was far enough. They perched outside the door of the building. Jeong was splayed out on the ground, exhausted. Ji-Hu's energy made the long distance feel shorter than it was. So here they sat, Ji-Hu looking at the door a lot, waiting for his Noona to come out. Suddenly, groups of girls began to trickle in from all sides of the street as three black vans pulled up in front of the building. Ji-Hu and Jeong perked up confused. Ever curious, Ji-Hu walked over to one of the girls closest to him.

"Excuse me," he began, "can I ask what is going on?"

"Oh," the girl chirped looking down at Ji-Hu. "Oh, you are so cute! Are you a trainee? We're waiting for BTS. They are about to come out to head over to their comeback showcase."

Ji-Hu frowned, struggling to keep up with this noona's rambling. "I'm not a trainee. I'm waiting for my Noona."

"Your noona? Oh, she must be an ARMY. You can sit with us until she shows up," she replied, smiling softly.

Ji-Hu shook his head. "My Noona works here."

The girl smiled wider. "Well, you can still hang out with us. Have you ever thought of becoming a trainee? You remind me of Jungkook when he was younger."

"Who is Jungkook?" he asked cocking his head, hair tilting with his head, his brown eyes wide and honest.

Silence ran through the crowd that had gathered. You could hear a pin drop. This young boy doesn't know what he started. The Noona who had been talking to him finally crouched down to his level.

"Sweetie, um, do you know who BTS is? Do you know what building you are standing outside of?"

He shook his head. "No, I'm sorry. Should I? I'm sorry. I don't watch any television. My aunt doesn't let me watch television or listen to the radio."

Before he knew it, he was surrounded by all of the fans. Jeong was hiding behind his legs. As they began to teach him what he was missing out on, in his mind, he whimpered, "Hurry up Noona..."

***

"Okay, so I know that we are asking a lot of you boys right now," Si-hyuk said, standing before his group. "But, I know you can do this, which is why I am asking so much of you. Make this comeback an amazing one and make this tour successful enough that you want to do more. Most of all, take it easy. I don't want you to harm yourself because you think I will punish you for not doing well. This means you Jungkook, Yoongi, and Jimin. I know how much of a perfectionist you three are. Do well boys."

The boys bowed to their CEO as he walked away. Namjoon turned to his members, running his hands through his blonde hair before making them form a circle, hands piled in the middle. "Okay, let's do our CEO proud and make this a good promotion. Dark and Wild on three. 1, 2, 3."