Chapter Sixteen

A/N: So...fluff? Anyone order some fluff? Enjoy. 

The weeks following Yoongi asking Ji-Yeong to be his girlfriend went by quickly. BTS was working towards another comeback and preparing for a few individual comebacks as well. Somehow Yoongi found himself unofficially moving into Ji-Yeong's house. It happened slowly where he would notice that he spent more time there than his own apartment. His clothes filling one of the closets and his dog now living in the house alongside Jeong. That was when he realized that he had moved in, when his mom had brought Holly up during one of her visits. Eunji enjoyed having her dad around all the time now. Spending time clinging to Yoongi on the days that he was off and even getting to hang around in his studio with him on the days that Yoongi and Ji-Yeong both had to work. Today was going to be no different.

As Yoongi blinked away, he felt warmth on his chest. Glancing down, he saw Ji-Yeong sleeping against his chest, arm crooked slightly so her hand was rested on him and her fingers trapped under her chin. He smiled running his hand lightly through her hair, chuckling as her face scrunched up from being bothered.

"Wake up," he whispered. "Ji-Yeong, baby, wake up."

Ji-Yeong groaned, rubbing her face into his chest before pushing up blinking. "Yoongi?"

"Yeah baby, it's time to wake up, we have to work in an hour," he said, staring up at his beautiful girlfriend. "We have to get some food in Eunji before we head out."

"Okay," she muttered, dropping back down on her side of the bed as she began to stretch. "Sorry I fell asleep on you again."

He laughed. "It's fine. Sleep on me if it makes you comfortable."

She blushed as she sat up. "If only the boys could hear how mushy you sound in the morning."

"You will breath no word of this," he grumbled.

"And if I do?" she whispered coyly, turning to smirk at him. "What will you do?"

Winking, he stood up from the bed. "Just wait and see."

Ji-Yeong rolled her eyes despite her heart fluttering within her chest. While Yoongi took the bathroom to get ready, Ji-Yeong went to Eunji's room to wake her and get her ready for the day. After Yoongi was done and ready, he took over making breakfast and watching Eunji while Ji-Yeong got ready. They had a steady routine down and the routine only was thrown off when Yoongi had to spend time away from home. When Ji-Yeong came back into the room dressed for the day, the small family sat down to enjoy breakfast before a busy day at work.

***

Promotions were taking up most of the time. BTS had a comeback and Ji-Hu's group, 판타지, was making their debut. Like their sunbae, Fantasy took a lot of care to do a lot of interaction with fans before debut. Ji-Hu had the largest following due to his own personal accounts as well as his work with Jungkook in dance videos and cover songs. There were a lot of fan theories about whether Ji-Hu and Jungkook were related or not, because even as he got older the similarities between the two were uncanny. Ji-Yeong was busy because she was helping to plan with Si-Hyuk the next tour for BTS that would take place next year. It was getting harder to bring Eunji with them to work, so they enlisted the help of Mi-Sun who was more than happy to watch the young girl. The hardest part of the long hours Yoongi was working, was explaining to Eunji why her dad would not be coming home for days on end. There were nights that Ji-Yeong had to hold her screaming child who flailed and cried calling out in a tantrum for her daddy. Ji-Yeong's heart broke these nights and she felt even more like a failure of a mother. Those were the nights she had to call Yoongi when he was done with his practice or recording and sob on the phone to him about how she couldn't do this, only for him to reassure her that she was doing everything right and that, despite the ups and downs, he would be by her side.