Chapter 18

(Smut chapter.Skip if you don't like)

I started taking off my clothes.Damn his shower was quite shit.But it was better than no shower.I was scrubbing my body and reading some of the writing on the walls.

It was like a book about Sesshomaru.

Scribbles of all the things he hated and how he wanted to not be so grumpy.I sighed softly,reading more of his life.I was curious.

"Don't read that."he said softly.

I turned around,seeing Sesshomaru standing there.He held a towel.I blushed,covering my nude body."What are you doing here?"I asked.

"I came to give you that towel."he said.

I gently nodded,looking at the wall."Some is really depressing."I said.

"Yeah...It makes me kinda weak."he replied nearing close.

I looked at him,frowning."You aren't weak."I said,trying to comfort him.

"What ever you say."he said,looking at his scribbles.I watched him softly.I then reached for his hand and took it."Come have a shower with me."I said,pulling his hand to my chest.

Sesshomaru nodded slowly,watching where his hand was."You have a few cuts."he said,pulling his hand away to get rid of his clothes.

He looked so sadly beautiful.I sighed,watching his tattoos and his chest appear.And damn he had a sexy body that every guy wishes they had.I watched him enter the shower,coming close to me.I bit my lip."You are so lonely...."I said.

Sesshomaru nodded gently back."I know."he said,nearing his face to mine.I broke the distance with a single kiss. Sesshomaru gently pulled me close while the water fell on us.

It was nice,honestly.I would kiss him and he would kiss me back.I rubbed his back while he rubbed my arse.We both tried helping each other get pleasure through simple touches and kisses.I'd kiss his stripes.He'd kiss my ears.I'd kiss his chest.He'd kiss my neck.

Then I felt his hand go up my thigh,rubbing gentle circles.I let him,pulling myself closer to him wanting more.He didn't stop me.After kissing him just a bit longer,I decided it was time.He needed this.My hands trailed down,finding his large stick quickly.I sighed shakily and he groaned shakily.I gently pumped him.I didn't want to loose the moment.

I continued doing so,watching him enjoy my touch. Then I felt his fingers come close to my entrance.I Bit my lip when he started rubbing my entrance.I even hissed gently when he pressed a finger in.

"I-It hurts..."I whined softly.

Sesshomaru couldn't process what I said.He was to busy worrying about all the pleasure he was getting. Sesshomaru moaned softly,looking at me.

"I-I'm S-S-Sorry..."he said,licking my wet neck.

I moaned softly,pumping him faster.He pushed his finger in deeply before moving in and out of me.

It was simple but really special.Because it was not like we were forcing each other on this.It was like magic.Maybe once since this damn adventure started,I've finally allowed Sesshomaru to touch me properly.

I was doing badly on my side.There was so much good feeling floating in my body.It was like the fingers he has in me have some powers or something.I looked at him.

"F-Fuck...I'm so close to..."I began but whined happily at my golden spot being touched. Sesshomaru leaned against me,helping me as well.I pumped him while he fingered and pumped me and we were for once finally just enjoying each other.