Party People ayayay Part 3

Olivia's POV

To my surprise Jack didn't die. He just looked very offended. I realized I had brought my water gun, not my real gun!!!

and then suddenly a gun (water gun) appeared in jacks hand and an epic water fight began. we shot each other repeatedly in the face and we both kind of cried a bit. i shot Finn right in his mouth and he swallowed it and said: "aargh you're choking me. i like better h22o"

(after a while)

we sat down in his sofa (which was quite a bad idea because we were soaking it with the water from our clothes). Finn and Jack were hugging each other and it was a mix of aaaargh ommmmg meh ship and omg this awkward.

Kristian went over to the tv to turn it on... and we started watching High School Musical. Finn and Jack started singing along, and i started playing on my invisible guitar.

i checked my Instagram. I HAVE 8 FOLLOWERS! Im going to be a new A-list celebrity in a week or two.

i walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge. i looked and saw bottles and bottles of ketchup, nothing new. i took some meth and cocaine mixed drinks called Mixed High and walked back to the couch. i gave everyone a Mixed High (because now drugs a legal in the USA so why the flippedi flop not?) and we started drinking.

finn and jack smelled the drink and finn looked at me and went

Kristian, jacob and i downed ours, while fack pretended to drink it

Kristian, jacob and i downed ours, while fack pretended to drink it. then we died cause it was proper poison lol

(plz dont do drugs kiddos its dangerous)