Party People ayayay Part 2

Olivia's POV
I looked at the girl in front of me. She had short blonde hair, and looked like she loved watermelon. She looked like the kind of girl who eats nutella with a spoon. Like a whole bowl

"I'll give you a piece of chocolate cake if you kill Jack," she said.

I loved chocolate cake.

"Two pieces," I said.

"Deal"

-

I looked through the window, where two guys, wearing party hats, sat on a couch. They were eating popcorn.

I looked back at Kristian and Jakob, my two new students, before taking a quick selfie with my favourite knife, bobby boux bill. I posted it to my instagram account (olle.loves.bobby.boux.bill) with the caption: ayayay ready to kill ppl. luv u guys <33 c u later.
I had two followers (Jakob and Kristian), I was hella famous.

I walked in through the front door, sneaking into the living room. In the corner of the living was a half rotten apple, I noticed.

Suddenly Jack stood up, walking to the speakers, and put on some music. A moment later some weird, but oddly amazing, german song started playing. It was hard not to drop my gun and start dancing around the room. I was almost as excited as I was on my 13th birthday when my aunt baked my dog and me Selma 26 chocolate cakes. But only almost, nothing could beat that.

Jack started dancing, and couldn't resist it. I also started dancing.

Suddenly Kristian and Jakob slammed the front door open, dancing in, also drawn by the AMAZING(!!!!!!!) music.

Jack and Finn looked at us, startled by the noise, but both of them continued dancing. I panicked, what was I going to do?

I quickly shot Jack.

(A/N) The instagram account is real, go follow it!!! :)))))))