FUNeral

Finns pov
Jack and i are really depressed. We have cried a lot together, very bonding. Kristian, Olivia and Jacob died. So we are going to their FUNeral because they had in their will that they wanted it to be fun and they wanted to be buried together in the same coffin. We were going in about half an hour. Everyone were looking forward to it. Legends have been told and they say that there will be a bouncing castle and lots of clowns called Pennywise. I think it will be fun.

When we arrived alone on our bikes we were going in to the entrance when a clown jumped is and IT took our butterfly's. We were in shock. We walked over to the Olivia's mom. She had a pretty dress with skateboards on. It looked cool. Jack and I started talk to her and a bit after, the FUNeral started. Olivia's mom was great, really happy and all that fun(eral) stuff. Not because of the death of her daughter, but just in general.

After Olivia, Kristian and Jakob's FUNeral we bounced around inside the bouncing castle and drank some punch for kids (we were done drinking after they died drinking Mixed High).

It felt like the FUNeral ended really quickly. But whatever! It was fun and a good way to say goodbye ;(

(Bonus) Jacks pov
After a while I looked at the Rolex watch on my hand and saw that the FUNeral has only lasted about 1 and a half hour, LOL whatevs.