Chapter 8: Plans & Captured

HUNRA'S POV

*Before The Party*

"Xander!" I yelled, he jumped on his sit when he heard how loud my voice. "I said where's the girl?" He avoided eye contact and stayed silent, I gritted my teeth. "We need to find her, she's carrying a Citrius! Even though she's not human, the child in her womb still has our blood"

"I... I just used her, sister" He said with his head bow down. "We don't know if she keep the child because i-it... it was force. I---" Before he continue it, I smacked his head.

"What the fuck did you just do?" I snapped.

"I'm sorry" He cried.

I rolled my eyes at him. Then I left him, I walk to the headquarters seeing that the hunters were already there waiting for me. I sit on the head table, and look at my assistant.

"We've got her identification" Ramon said sliding a folder to me. I grab it instantly and open.

"Lucy Montano-Hazar, 20 years old. The daughter of the reversed prophecy. Daughter of the Luna of Wolfgang Pack, Lory Montano. And the King of Z7 Realm, Vamus Zeus Hazar" I read loudly, I look at the picture. This girl is so young, she's so young to be a mother. I hope she'll keep the child. "Where did you got this information?"

"We're friends with the witches right? They helped us"

"We're not friends with them, we're just bribing them to help us. What did you gave them this time to help you?"

"We did not give it yet" He answered and smirked.

"What do you mean?"

He grinned, and showed me an invitation card "We're going to a party tonight. Don Porphyrion Salmoneus' party"

My brows knitted, "Porphyrion? That stupid old man?" I asked, he nodded. "He's lucky that we aren't killing him yet because he always give us weapons"

"Well we'll kill him at the party because the witches wants his heart as an exchange. The literal heart" He winked at me. "I believe there will be many creatures there that we'll meet and greet and then... kill"

"Let's prepare then, for the party tonight!" I dismissed them after I discussed the plan so that they can prepare. I saw my brother walk in, "Oh brother, prepare your suit for tonight. We're going to a party" I smiled at him. He look at me confused but then he nodded anyway.

***

I faked smiled at Porphyrion who greeted me and my brother, he keeps checking me out but I just ignored him and look away from him. When I move my head to the side, my eyes were locked with a gold ones. Ah, another vampire it is but I believe this vampire is royal because of the color of the eyes.

"Meet the King of Z7 Realm, Vamus Zeus Hazar. She came from far far away. Your Majesty, meet this hunters. The Citrius siblings, Xander and Hunra" My eyes widened, Hazar! She's the other parent of Lucy. And why such a woman to be a King. I noticed her glaring at my brother.

Wait, does she know?

"Hello, nice meeting you hunters" She seems genuine with the greet, but still... she's a vampire. Our predator.

I heard her say 'Mother' and then quickly walk away from us. My eyes followed her, she meet up with a lady that I think it's her mother.

I went to meet with Ramon, "Are everyone and everything else ready?" I asked him.

He nodded, "Yes, everyone are around the party already"

"Remember to let the humans go except the creatures. I'll give you the 'go' signal soon" He nodded again.

***

"It's time, Ramon!" He pointed his gun at the sky and shot it, Ramon, Xander, and I were outside while the other hunters were inside waiting for the signal. The sound of the gunshot made the party more noisy with yelling. Many human panic running outside, I saw the hunters captured many such creatures.

My brother still don't know what I planned but he still go with the flow. I don't want to tell him about my thoughts and plans for now, he needs to be taught a lesson.

We saw Porphyrion running out, Ramon caught him and push him to us. Xander pointed his gun on his head including Ramon, the vampire's eyes showed how scared he is.

"Please don't kill me" He begged.

Xander poke his head using his gun. "Shut up! You killed many of our kind. Now it's our turn to kill your kind" Xander said harshly. "Now tell me, is the king we met earlier is not a human?" I face palmed about his question. Oh yeah I remembered I didn't tell him about the father of the girl he knocked up.

I was about to answer him but Porphyrion was the first to answer. "Yes, she's not human. She's a vampire!" After saying that, we heard a noise from the dark alley. I saw Vamus looking at us.

I smirked and walk to her, then kick her on her groin making her crouch. I kneeled in front of her, "I've got you now King!" I spat.

She mumbled something but I didn't quite heard it because of the yelling of the people who are panicking.

"Mate" She said, my eyes widened. What did she just said? Mate? Oh hell no, this woman crazy. I shook my head and hit her with my gun making her unconscious.

I heard a gunshot, I glance and saw that Ramon shot Porphyrion. He got his knife out and do his business on Porphyrion's body to get his heart.

Xander walk to me, I stood up. "Carry that bloodsucker" I pointed at the unconscious king. He nodded and carry her.

We go to our car, Xander place the King at the backseat. I get inside and sit on the passenger seat. I waited for Xander to get in the car, "Mansion, now!" I demanded. He nodded and drove off.

***

"Hunra! The king is conscious now" Ramon informed me. I followed him to the basement. The guards let me in the bright room, "Don't let anyone come in until I'm out" They nodded.

"Will you be okay there?" Ramon asked, I nodded.

"Turn off the CCTV while I'm still here" I demanded, he was about to say a word but I gave him a look. Then he nodded.

The guards close the door and I turn my back to the king who was handcuffed on the bed. Her face were expressionless while we stare at each other. I walk to her, I noticed her hands were balled into fists.

"Hi king!" I greeted mocking her, she still didn't show any expression. I saw her smirk at me, I raise my brows at her and lean into her. "What?"

Her smirk wasn't still erased from her face. I heard her snap her fingers and I felt something cold around my wrists. I look down and see my hands were handcuffed instead of her right hand.

How the hell did she do that? I tried to pull my hand but I failed.

"Hello to you too, last wife" She smirked.