Chapter 7: Grand Party & 7th Mate

VAMUS' POV

'King Vamus Zeus Hazar and family, you're cordially invited to the Grand Party of Don Porphyrion Salmoneus' It says in the invitation card.

Porphyrion Salmoneus is the richest man in the city of Demeter, he befriended all the royals including my parents and me. Well, he's not human. He'like us, vampire. I know that my dad will be there with mom. My wives were still angry at me that I couldn't even get near them to tell about the invitation so I decided to go alone. I decided to wear sexy red dress with lacy strap.... kidding, I will not wear something like that. I wore black tux with red tie.

I saw my wives and daughter sitting at their own throne, they all glanced at me as I passed by. I walk in front of them and got on my knees, "Before I go, I want to ask forgiveness for what I did. I act like a child in front of my child. Please forgive me" I bowed my head. I sighed heavily and stood up not looking at them. I walk away from them slowly, but I felt someone tugged on my arm. I look behind, and saw my daughter.

"Dad, if you wish to be forgiven. Promise me to not kill the father of my child" She said.

"I can't promise you that, my daughter. He did something terrible to you, I'll explain when I got back. Bye" I kissed her forehead. I look behind her to see my wives staring at us. "I'll go now" And with that, I left them. I get inside the car that's waiting for me. "To Demeter City at the Salmoneus Mansion" I told the driver, he nodded.

"Yes, Your Majesty" He bowed.

***

The trip to the city was long hours. The driver stopped at a mansion filled with many gold decorations. This man is really rich. I got out, many people are already there. Walking inside, many stared. Well, I'm foreign here. "Oh King Vamus Zeus Hazar, you came... alone?" Porphyrion approached me and look around me. "Where's your wives?" He asked.

"They stayed" I answered coldly, well he's jealous of me of having many wives. Well I'm not that really judgemental but let me say that he's short and have big belly. I pity his suit, the buttons were almost giving up.

"Well then enjoy your night here at my party" He smiled at me, but not that genuine. I shrugged at him, he made a face that almost make me laugh then he walk away leaving me. I look around, I sit at the couch. A waiter approach me and offer some drinks, I got some at the tray his holding. I drink my liquor closing my eyes to savor the taste.

"Citrius siblings, nice meeting you" I froze and open my eyes.

"Citrius" I whispered. I look at the source and saw Porphyrion shaking hands with a young man wearing his tailored suit. Beside him is a lady, wearing strapless long gown. She has a black hair tied in a ponytail, we made an eye contact. Woah, her eyes were dark like the darkness of the night. Porphyrion noticed us staring at each other so he lead them to my direction.

"Meet the King of Z7 Realm, Vamus Zeus Hazar. She came from far far away. Your Majesty, meet this hunters. The Citrius siblings, Xander and Hunra" My eyes glared at this young man who knocked up my daughter.

"Hello, nice meeting you hunters" My eyes came contact with her again, it's like theirs a pull whenever we made an eye contact.

I look away but then I caught a glimpse of my mother. I gasped, "Mother" I walk to her direction. "Mother?" I asked, she glance at me and her eyes widened.

"Is that you, my dear daughter?" She asked pulling me. I nodded.

"It's me mother" Her eyes are watering and she pull me in a bone crashing hug.

"I let the knights look for you, where have you been? I'm very worried about you" She caressed my head and rub my hair.

"I'm sorry mother, I have to stay away from you because of the prophecy. But I would like you to meet my wives, when they are complete" She pulled away and her brows knitted.

"Your wives? You're married and you didn't even tell me?"

"Well yeah I'm married, but not officially. I'll need to complete the seven, before we marry officially" She was about to open her mouth but someone suddenly interrupt us.

"Dear, I've been looking for you" I froze when I heard that voice again. My mother turned to that person.

"Oh Vlad, I've met our daughter" I slowly glance at my father who look at me surprised but then it turns into grim.

"Why did you come back, you worthless shit!" Dad snapped at me making me look down at the floor. I've always been scared of him, and always will be.

"Vlad, don't start!" Mom said sternly at him.

"It's okay, mother" I kissed her forehead. "I'll go now, I'll see as soon as I can. Bye" I smiled at her and walk away from them.

As the night pass by, the party is still going. Until we heard a gunshot, all the guests panicked and run for their lives. That must be the hunters, they made this party as an advantage to their attack. I walk outside, I saw Porphyrion was shaking under the guns of the hunters that was pointed at his head.

"Please, don't kill me"

Xander poke his head using the gun, "Shut up! You killed many of our kind. Now it's our turn to kill your kind" He put pressure on Porphyrion's head. "Now tell me, is the king we met earlier is not a human?" Oh he meant me?

Porphyrion answered him shakingly, "Yes, she's not human. She's a vampire!" Oh no, you're betrayer. I moved but I made a noise making them turn their heads on my direction. Oh what a stupid move to do. Hunra walk to me and suddenly kick my groin making me crouch. She kneeled, "I've got you now, King!" She spat.

"Mate" I whispered, she look at me confused.

"What did you say?"

"Mate" I said a little louder. Her eyes widened, and shook her head. All I remembered is that she hit my head with her gun and I blacked out.