Chapter 5: 1st-Born Child & 5th Mate

VAMUS' POV

The night comes, my four mates cuddled up at my body on our king sized bed. They're all too clingy.

'Father, is this will gonna turn out to be?' I thought. There are three more, can I even handle them especially if they're all pregnant at the same time, oh god.

"Dear Zeus, what is in your mind?" Fainara asked curious.

"Nothing, my love. Just thinking on how to find and get the fifth one" I respond, I felt a hand on my cheek. I look at the owner, Meriah.

"My king, it would be better if you rest first. You've been away all those weeks, it's best that you stay here for awhile and rest"

I shook my head, "No, I need to find the others first" I heard them sighed.

***

"Your Majesty, someone wishes to see you. A young girl about 20's" my right hand man said. My wives and I were at the throne hall right now sitting on our own thrones.

"Let her in" I ordered, he bowed and walk away. A minute, a familiar girl came and bow in front of us.

"Lucy?" Werlene asked shocked. "What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I came here to see my father, the king" she said. My wives all look at me with unbearable faces.

"What?"

"You have a daughter?" They all asked at the same time except Werlene who's very confused and angry.

"So it's true?" Werlene asked, her voice cracking. "It's true, you're the killer of my father and that Lucy, my half-sister, is your child?" She asked and more like demanding me to answer her questions. I sighed heavily rubbing my temples.

"Alright, let me explain everything. The truth is.......Werlene, your mother is my supposed to be 3rd mate but she rejected me cause I killed your asshole father. She rejected me because she saw my evil side, she called me 'monster'. Because she rejected me, there's a substitute. And that substitute is you"

"But how the hell I grew up with you, we were both kids that time. You were a kid" Werlene interrupted.

"Well yes, Father freeze the time here at our realm and I became your age. We both grow up in there, and when we mated the time freeze was removed" I told them.

"I can't believe that happened, my goodness" Encarta said and fanned herself using her hand.

I glance at Lucy, my first-born. She's just like a little sister to me, I know that no one will believe if I announced that she's my daughter. It's like our age gap is five years, if you compare us physically. "Come" I told Lucy with my wide arms open. She walk to me, and I hug her. "My daughter..." I whispered, I pulled and put my hands on her shoulders. "Princess Lucy Hazar, the first princess in Z7 realm" I sighed and smiled warmly at her. "Meet your mothers" I said and pointed at my mates. "Werlene is not your half-sister anymore, she's one of your mothers now"

"I'm Meriah, the first Queen and I'm a mermaid. Nice to meet you, daughter. Please call me 'mom'," Meriah said and hug her, her baby bump forbid them to hug tight.

"I'm Fainara, the second Queen and I'm a fairy. Dear, you can call me mommy" Fainara smiled at her then hug her as well.

"Well you know me, Lucy. I'm your mother now" Werlene said and hugged her.

"And I'm Encarta, the enchantress. The most sexiest Queen and fourth wife of your father" there she goes talking good about herself again. My three wives scoffed at her, I chuckled. "Oh and call me, 'mother'," she winked.

"Lucy, can I have a word with you?" I asked, she nodded. I face my wives, "We'll just talk" I said and they nodded. We left them, I brought her to the balcony where we can view the houses outside the palace.

"What is it, Your Majesty?" She asked.

"Oh my daughter, please don't be formal around me. So call me whatever that is comfortable to you" I smiled at her. Unlike my damn father, he don't want me addressing him as my father so I call him by his title, tsk what a shit.

"Oh alright, Papa?" She said or asked rather, hesitance on her voice. Maybe she don't know what to address me, mama or papa.

I chuckled a bit, "Daughter, it's fine with me whatever you address. Just don't call me by my name" I joked, she giggled. "By the way, I want to talk to you about your mother, your real mother" I said getting serious.

She cleared her throat, "Uhm, I... I left her" she said slowly, my brows knitted in confusion. "Ever since she learned about you mating with Mama Werlene. She became mad, as in mad that she kill anyone who annoyed her. She even almost killed me" she said with a weak voice. "So I escape and came here" I hug her tightly rubbing her back.

"Daughter, your decision about leaving her is beyond too great. Cause she's a wicked woman" I whispered the last part.

***

I bid them all goodbyes and continue my journey on searching for my next mate.

This time, Father had told me that I will find two with complete opposite qualities.

As I travel with my horse, we both felt the hungriness. So I lead us to the forest, so that we can find fruits from the trees. We stopped at a mangoe tree, I let my horse eat the grass. I look up at the mangoe tree and observe how will I get those mangoes.

I tried to climb,  using my immortal speed.  But I fell, well I can't fly. "Having hard time?" Someone had asked behind me, it's angelic and harmonious voice.

I slowly turn around to see that person. My eyes widened seeing a glowing woman standing in front of me with big white wings. She wears white flowing dress, that complements her beauty.

"Y... Ye" I gulp and cleared my throat. "Yes, I can't reach that mangoe above. I can't climb nor fly"

"Let me help you then" She said then flapped her wings until she's above, she got me two mangoes and got down.

"Thank you, miss. I owe you" I smiled at her warmly, I saw her cheeks turned rosy then looked down shyly.  Oh, she's cute. "I'm Zeus" I introduced.

She look up to me,  "I'm Annica. I guess you're a vampire?" She asked.

I nodded, "I am. And a royal one" Her eyes widened and look at me up and down. "I know I didn't dress like one this time, because I'm having adventure"

I get the knife on my belt and slice the mangoes, I gave her the other one and we eat in silence. After she ate, she walk to my horse and stare at it.

"Your horse is huge" She mused.

I nodded,  "Yeah, wanna ride with me?" I asked her. "Well if you don't mind, since you had wings"

"I would love to ride your horse with you"

"Oh well then" I helped her get up she sit sideways, and I also get up. "Your hands on my waist, you don't wanna fall"

"I already fell" She mumbled.

"What?" I asked

"Nothing"