≾SS4≿

THE STRUGGLE IS REAL! *tears* Sorry this chapter took forever. I'm not completely satisfied with this chapter, but I didn't want to hold off any longer because then I would get just plain lazy. I may or may not edit this chapter in future.

Herenandez in the image.

***************

                A few days passed since I found out about July being in a relationship. I hadn't seen or heard anything from him since then and surprisingly, Herenandez hadn't brought him up. I found that a bit odd, but I didn't question his whereabouts. Frankly, it was none of my business where and what July was doing with who.

"Should I wear this one for our date?" I tore my eyes from the blank computer screen to glance at my wife who'd just made an entrance in my study room, wearing a frilly red dress that clung to her body. It was cut short, showing her knees and the curves of her thick legs. She was wearing her bedroom slippers which made the dress look even more revolting.

I twirled around in my desk chair to directly face her and crossed my ankle over my knee. I leaned over and pretended to study the fabric, twirling my index finger in small gesture. Carley huffed as she did a small three sixty before coming to conclusion, "You don't like it, do you?"

I sat up properly, "Now when did I say that?"

"Please, Herald." She exhaled, frustratingly. "You would've came out and said you liked it by now."

I scratched my chin with a simple shrug, "Fine. I don't like it, but it really doesn't matter what I don't like. If you like it, wear it."

Carley stared blankly at me for a few seconds before reaching behind her and unzipping the dress. It fell to the floor, leaving her in nothing but her blue bra and matching panties. She bent down and picked the dress up before grabbing the scissors from the desk drawer and slicing the material right down the middle.

She then slammed the scissors down and threw the ruined dress in my face. "Two months ago you thought this dress 'complimented' my body. Now all of a sudden, you don't like it?" She crumbled her face in distaste before bolting out of my study room.

Seems like my lies are back to bite me.

I stood up with the dress in my hand as I walked out of my study room, closing the door behind me. I made my way into our bedroom, stopping at the door as I watched Carley pull out another dress and press it to her body before looking in the mirror at me.

"You hate this one too, right?"

I shook my head, "Carley, whatever you wear, looks good on you. You're beautiful." I sighed, rubbing a hand over my numb face. I needed a nap before I returned to the office in a few hours.

Carley hung the dress back up and turned to me, folding her arms behind her back. She unloosened her bra and it fell to the floor. My eyes never left her face, not even when she pulled her panties off.

"What about now?" She whispered with a flirty smile.

"Carley, put some clothes on." I turned to walk out when she rushed past me, blocking the door with her body. I stopped a few inches in front of her, my chin just a little bit over her head. She laid a chaste kiss on my neck as her thin fingers danced down my torso, reaching for my zipper. I slapped her hands away, taking a few steps back.

"What are you doing?" I shot at her.

Carley looked taken back for a moment before her gaze fell to the floor. "Herald be honest with me. Am I not attractive to you anymore?"