Epilogue/The love journey has to go on...👪

4yrs later...

"And the best entrepreneur award goes to randhir Singh shekhawat!!"... announced a person in the conference hall...and everyone clapped their hands... including his wife n the two lil angels who were sitting on her lap....

Randhir pecked their cheeks... accompanied by his wife...to which she blushed inwardly but maintained a fake stern face... indicating him to go to the stage...

Randhir smiled n went towards the stage n received the award from the person...to which everyone clapped...!!

"So Mr shekhawat!! Plz share your 6long years of business experience...! Being as a CEO of shekhawat groups...!!"...asked the person...

"Well I can't define that particular experience in just a few words but all that I can is what I am...that's only bcz of my beautiful wife sanyukta shekhawat...who has always stood by my side...not to forget the blessings of my elders...I know where ever they r...they might be blessing me from heaven...!! Lastly the two angels of my liye...aashi & aayan!! My 2 Children...if the former is my heart then the latter is my heartbeat...!! I can't even breath if they r not around me...they r my life...!! And I am thankful to that person who has given me such a wonderful life...my one n only beloved...my sanyukta...the MD of shekhawat groups!!"...

"And one more thing... previously me n my wife were really disturbed that what name should be given to the company which we have brought into existence amidst of all probs...and finally as per my wish...me n my wife has decided to name it as "AASHIYAAN"... Said randhir

"AASHIYAAN...well that's a unique name for any company I guess but y so?? I mean u could hv kept your company's name something else too!!"...the person suggested...

"Well there's a trick in this particular name...which I hv decided...!! We wanted to name the company in the name of our child...but much to our happiness we were gifted with 2 angels instead of one...(twins) hence, we were hell confused what to do?? As u see...that both names can't be kept for one company...so we merged their names and it became...AASHI + AYAAN = AASHIYAAN!! which we found unique!!"...said randhir n looked at Sanyu who was already looking at him n smiling...

"Yayyyy!! Papa tlo plize (prize) milaaa!!"...aashi gleamed in joy... accompanied by her lil bro Ayaan!!

Randhir blew a flying kiss towards them to which they giggled again...

******
Driving the car towards the same park...where Sandhir used to play during their childhood... randhir stopped the car...

It felt nostalgic... Sandhir went towards the ground n sat there...looking towards the sky which was dark till then...
The moon was gleaming whereas by the essence of the cool breeze aashi n aayan were asleep...

"20yrs of togetherness...still it's always a great feeling to find u around me!!"...said sanyu...
"Yes!! No worries, as if life was like a fairytale to us... always!! Not to forget our elders who have always blessed us from heaven...!!"... randhir said...

"N these 2...the angels of our life...!!"...said sanyu...
"Yes!!"... randhir said stroking aashi's head...to which she smiled in sleep...

"This is what which call actual AASHIYAAN... Where life is full of pleasant fun...along with this two...thnx for cmng in my life sanyu...for making it so pleasant n joyous...!!"...said randhir...
"Same here randhir!! U r my life...people often said that child marriages r not reliable...but I can bet randhir...if there is love in your heart for the other person since beginning...then it lasts forever...our story is different...but it's unique!!"...said sanyu...

"I love u sanyukta!!"...said randhir...
"I love u randhir...thnx for giving me such a wonderful AASHIYAAN!!"...said sanyu...

*******
(Itti si hansi
Itti si khushi
Itta sa tukda chand ka
Khwabon ke tinkon se
Chal banayeinn aashiyaan (x2)