Flashback

A lady who had cancer....was lying on the bed in a hospital at Delhi...
Another lady was sitting beside her...waiting for her senses to cm...

Tears rolled down from her eyes...seing her condition...
Those past memories full of pleasure and laughter with her flashed in her mind...making her sad...

Just when the lady opened her eyes...
"Anju...!!"...she said in a low voice with tiredness dripped in her Tone...
"Renu....!! Tu...Tu thik toh..toh haina? Ruk...Ruk main...main Dr...ko...Dr Jo bulati Hun!!"...anju said with nervousness...

She was about to get up when renu caught her hand & said...
"Time Kam hai anju... pehle meri baat sunlo!!"...renu requested...
"Aisa kyun bol rhi hai Tu?? Kuch nhi Hoga tuje...dekhna bhagwanji sab thik Kar denge...bas varosa rakh unpe!!" ...anju consoled...
"Ab Kuch rakhne Ka hausla mere andar nhi hai...!! Mere pass bohot hi Kam time hai...aur yeh main achese janti Hun!!"...said renu while tears rolled down from her eyes...

Anju tried to control her tears in front of her but she failed terribly to control herself...
She wished that if it was a nightmare...but it was the harsh truth of their life...
Being best of frnds...from the School time...they were strongly attached with each other...untill they departed from each other due to their marriage...

Anju was married with a middle class guy...who died in some bus accident...
While renu's husband Mr Harsh shekhawat...was a businessman. They had a love marriage...untill one day renu came to know that he was a fraud...and he had no business...!! He was a smuggler...

However she ran away from him...with her son who was 5yrs old by then...
Fortunately she met her long lost Frnd anju who helped her to settle in her society...by searching a rented flat for her....
Renu's son randhir...and anju's daughter sanyu were admitted in same scl...where they became best of frnds...

Everything was smooth untill renu's health started deteorating day by day...
At first she ignored... until one day anju noticed her condition and took her to the Dr...
Biopsy was done and atlast they came to know that she had got cancer...and this was her last stage...

Anju tried to afford best possible treatment for her...but everything went in vain...!!
The last attack which she got was something about which the Dr said that hardly 24hrs r left with her...
She was admitted in the hospital.

"Am sorry renu...main tere liye Kuch nhi karpayi...muje maaf karde!!"....said anju joining her hands in front of her...
"Kya anju Tu v na!! Kitni nautanki hai re Tu!!?? Itna tnsn kyun leh rhi hai...dekhna aur Kuch hi mins mein main chaain ki saans lungi...apni aakhri saans!!"...renu said with a smile...

While anju cried vigorously...
"Tune mere liye bohot Kuch Kiya hai anju...meri Zindagi v Kam padti uss ehsaan ko chukane k liye...!! Pata hai main bohot lalchi Hun...aur ussi lalach mein aake tujse aur ek chiz mangungi...kya Tu muje so Degi??'...renu requested...

"Bolna...renu!! Mujse Jo ban payega main karungi tere liye!!"...anju said...
"Mere jaane k baad mere bete Ka dhyaan rakhegi?? Dekh meri Naukri se...Maine usske liye bohot sari fds Kara li hai... financially koi problem nhi hogi tuje...usska education handle Karne mein!!"...renu requested...

Anju closed her eyes and let her tears drop down...
After a while she nodded in a yes...
"Waada Karti Hun tujse mere rehte randhir ki Kavi Kisi chiz ki Kami nhi hone dungi ...!!"...anju said holding her hands...

Just then a lil boy came inside the room and cried..."mummaaaa kya hua?? Aap uthona!! Dekho main scl mein first Aaya!!"...

"Very good my son!! But meri ek baat sunlo aap...ab apki mumma humesha Aapke Saath nhi rehgi...jabvi meri Yaad aaegi na...toh aap raat ko moon k taraf dekhna...aur mujse baat Karna...main aapki sari baatein sunungi!!"...said renu... controlling her pain...
"Aap vacation pe jarhi ho mom?? Muje v leh chalo plz...!!"...said lil randhir...to which renu giggled sadly...
"Yes beta!! Par aap Avi wahan nhi jaa Sakte...beta!! Aapko pata haina k main bhagwanji k favourites mein se ek Hun!! Issilye unhone muje Apne pass vacation k liye bulaya hai humesha k liye...!! Bade hoke jab aap v mere Tarah bhagwanji k favourite ban jaoge na tab dekhna main aapki khud lene aaungi!! Par Avi k liye muje hi jaana padega!! Aur aapki new mumma ab anju aunty banengi!!"...said renu...

Thus Randhir kept hearing her words with utmost concentration...
Just then sanyu came running inside the room and said..."renu aunty...Dekho main second Aai!!"...
"Wow!! That's such a nice result!! Aise hi aage badte raho bachche!!"...said renu...
"Par aap itni sicky sicky kyun lag rhi ho?? Sar dard horha hai kya?? Main massage kardun!!"...sanyu asked with her soft voice...

"No thanks dear!! Ab zyada Der tak yeh sickness nhi rehgi!! Dekhna bohot jald aapki renu aunty chaain ki saans Legi!!"...said renu with a shaky voice
While sanyu frowned not understanding her words...
"Anju ek aur Baat...!! Jab Mera randhir bada hojayega na...tab sanyu jaisi ek pyaari si ladki Dekh k uski shaadi Karwa dena!!"...said renu stroking sanyu's head...

"Kisi aur se kyun?? Main shonu se hi Shaadi kalunga!!"...said randhir abruptly...while anju and renu smiled out of all stress...
After a while renu started breathing heavily...and ultimately her breaths gave up...thus her soul left her body...making her lifeless...

For a few days....anju was in trauma...but ammaji's way of handling her plus children's accompaniment...make her lil bit steady...

She decided to keep randhir with them...when ammaji objected her...
She tried to make her understand...untill she gave her a condition...to get randhir and sanyu married...

She was passing through a dilemma and ultimately not being able to find a perfect solution...she came upto a decision...

After a few days... 8yrs old sanyukta was sitting in front of the mirror...while anju was making her ready...in a red lehenga!!
Sanyu was smilingly following her every instructions...whereas anju controlled her tears... observing her...!!

What an irony??!! The lil girl who didn't even know the meaning of marriage was getting binded in a knot...that too with her bff...
Putting that red veil on her head...followed by a pair of bangles and a bindi...anju looked at her daughter!!
"Mumma landhil kahan hai!!??"...she asked
"Wo v aapki Tarah ready horaha hai!!"...anju said...
"Sanyu!!"...anju called
"Hmm"...sanyu replied adoring herself...
"Aapko meri saari instructions Yaad haina!!"...anju asked
"Yes mom!! And don't worry main humesha Ron ki best Frnd banke rahungi!!"...said sanyu with a sincerity dripped in  her voice....

"Very good!! Chahe Kuch v hojaye magar usska Saath Kavi mat chhodna!"...said anju with a smile...before pecking her daughter's head...!!

Thank u

(hi guys
I am going to present this story in #writerschallenge &
I want my readers to support it...with maximum amount of votes and comments...☺☺
I hope u all will do the same....to support me!!)

@MonaMandy
@saddahaqcontests

MonaMandy
Saddahaqcontests