Time flies....🐦🐦

8 years later....
(London)

A girl rang the doorbell of a house...
After sometime...a guy opened the door...n smiled sexily looking at the girl...
The girl too smirked looking at him...

Within a min...the girl was pulled by the guy...and was carried in his room...

*****
In Delhi...
A lady sat in front of Krishnaji's idol...n said..."bhagwanji unhe wahan Khush rakhiyega!!"...

Lil did she knew that he was doing that only...

*****
"Umm...darling!!"...the girl moaned sexily...as the guy kissed her navel... squeezing her essentials..

"U r mine...only mine!!"...he replied...thus smooching her wildly...

Devoting each n every part of her body he ultimately claimed her with a passionate stroke...
"Umm...it's heaven baby...!!"...she said...
And the guy dipped his head in the crook of her neck...making her moan in pleasure...

****
Having 2-4 rounds of passionate encounters...the guy laid beside her...taking the girl...over him... covering themselves with the duvet...

He pecked her temple...thus she blushed...keeping her head on his chest...

They remained quiet for sometime when the girl said...."I MISSED U RON!!"...
The guy smiled n pecked her left cheek..."MISSED U TOO...MY SHONU!!"...

"Ultimately we r together now!!"...sanyu said joining their palms...
"Hmm...we r!!"...he said nuzzling her hair...
"Time flies...!! Right??"...she asked looking at him...
"Yes!!"...said he
"I can't beleive...that 8yrs hv passed...it's no less then a dream for me Ron...I hv always dreamt of this beautiful life...a small house, a satisfying job n last but not the least..a perfect husband...who will love me beyond anything!!"....said sanyu...

"It's all bcz of mom n dadiji's blessings from heaven sanyu...bcz of them we r here in this position...u know what shonu...these days were more then imprisonment for me... without u...!! We were craving for each other until u got the offer of your job over here...!!"...said randhir
"Yes Ron!! Infact those days were pathetic for me too... the matter is I can't leave without u...!!"...she said... controlling her tears...when Randhir sucked her lips again making her beleive that he is with her...

"But I wanna bring maa over here...!! She can't leave there alone randhir!!" ...said sanyu
"Don't worry shonu...I hv done all the arrangements of bringing her here...just wait for a month!!"...said randhir

"I love u my kuchu, puchu!!"...sanyu said like a kid pulling his cheeks...
"Aah shonu kya kar rhi hai dukhta hai"...said randhir with a pout...
"Aww baby ko dukhra hai...phir toh main aur karungi...!!"...said sanyu n started pulling his cheeks even more...
Somehow randhir caught her hands n took her in a back hug...

While she giggled...like a kid...
"Aur karegi...!! Aur baby kisko Bola...!!"...asked randhir
"Tuje...!!"...she said n giggled again...thus within a sec...he began to tickle her...n she laughed at her fullest....
"Ran...Randhir...ronnn... hahahaha...!!"...she laughed...loudly...

"Say sorry...!!"...said randhir placing wet kisses on her shoulder...
"Umm..."... She moaned closing her eyes...
He squeezed her essentials...and ultimately his hand reached the mid riff...
Thus she threw her legs in excitement...

"Shona...!!"...he murmured in a husky voice... continuing his deeds...
"Hmmm...!!"...she said absorbing his heavenly touch...
"I wanna make feral love to u...!!"...he said kissing her earlobe...

She blushed n hugged him...
"Am all yours...!!"...said sanyu...
Thus Randhir smiled nuzzling her neck...

*****
She laid on the bed only in her birth suit...
He came forward...n leant towards her...

He smirked n tied her hands... keeping them upwards...while she looked down to control her hueness...

His hands roamed down from her face... to her neck, her cleavage..., Her stomach, her navel, the his fingers went inside her midriff...
He stroked it with his fingers...making her moan...

After travelling his hands through all over her body...his hand towards her upper part n lifted her inner...which was covering her blossoms...he squeezed them...taking his time...and after sometime...he sucked them with one by one making her moan...

Devoting each n every single part of her body...he released her hands...
N took her in his lap...giving those love bites...!!

He pecked her body... seductively...while she moaned n said..."make me yours!!"...
"Patience is virtue...!!"...he replied with a smirk... nuzzling her neck...making her crave for more..

"Umm...Ron...plz...I can't...!!"...she said as he nuzzled his cleavage again...
Not able to take anymore...she took his lips...and smooched it wildly...whereas he smirked btwn the kiss...

Somehow she entered inside him...and they started their pleasurous ride...
She arched back...while the rooms echoed with their moans..n groans...

*****
Having a passionate make out... randhir covered themselves with the satin duvet...n took her in a back hug...

"Love u...;!"...he said
"Love u too Ron!!"...she replied...

"Will u marry me again;!"...he asked...thus she got surprised n looked at him...
He understood the reason behind her astonishment...n said..."I wanna let this world know that u r my wife...my shonu is mine...only mine...n everyone in this world should know this...n moreover I know that u had many dreams regarding your marriage...so I want those dreams to be fulfilled...!! I want my shonu to get all the happiness of this world...!!"...

Sanyu's eyes filled with tears of joy...n she said..." M lucky to hv u by my side ...I love u...;!"...
"Same here...n u know what I can't give your place to anybody...in my life...!! And I am Hpy that u r mine forever!!"...said randhir...
Thus she smiled n hugged him...!!

"*****
This was their beautiful n fairytale like love journey...
It was full of bliss n love...n more happiness is yet to cm...

Not every child marriage leads to destruction...
Some leads to ideal love too...
N this is what which is portrayed through Sandhir's unique love story...

Thank u

(Hello guys...
This is the ss which I am going to present in WRITER'S CHALLENGE contest so I want your precious votes...for this ss...!!
Silent readers plz vote n comment...as your votes really Matters to me....😊😊)

MonaMandy
Saddahaqcontests