Chapter two

Skye's POV

I ran after Chase getting ready to play pup pup boogie.Chase and I got in the elevator and went up.Chase put on the game and we started playing.

Rocky's POV

I followed after Chase and Skye,seeing what was going on between the two.I have shipped Skase for the longest time.I know I'm a boy,but just because I'm a boy doesnt mean that I shouldn't want thebest for my friends.

Skye barked.Chase was struggling to follow along with the screen."Nobody can beat the master!"Skye said.Chase laughed."Oh really Skye?"He said.Chase fell off of the matt losing the game.

"Ha!Told ya!"Skye said with a flip and laugh.Chase jumped on Skye and started tickling her.Skye laughed.All of a sudden I was tackled.

"Whoops,sorry!"Marshall said.Skye and Chase looked up."Were you guys watching us?"Chase asked."Uh-uh-"I hesitated."I wasn't,but Rocky was."Marshall said helping me up."Yea and I was very sneaky until you came in.Geez Marshall,I swear the clumsiness can get the best of you."I said laughing.

I looked at Marshall and he smiled trying to hide the tears that were threatening to spill out."M-Marshall,I was only kidding..."Marshall ran out before I could finish.I whimpered.

"No offense Rocky,but that was kind of a rude remark."Skye said."I-I didn't know that it would hurt him,he always seems so confident about     his-self."I said."Well,I understand that,but you don't know if he just hides his pain,with humanity and pupmanity lately,you never know someone fully."Skye pointed out.

"Y-your right..."I said."I'm gonna go check on him."I said.I ran out the lookout figuring that he was in his pup house.I looked and stepped back in pain when I saw Marshall hugging onto Everest and crying on her shoulder.

What nobody knows is that I have always had a crush on Everest,so this only made me a bit Jealous....but maybe shes just a friend trying to help.I decided to just leave them alone..so I walked into my pup house closing the door leaving it locked.

Everest's POV

I was in rage,huge rage.I saw Marshall run past crying,and I couldn't help but to run after him to see what was going on.He is currently hugging me crying and telling me what Rocky said.

I didn't think that Rocky would say anything so hurtful,but he did,and thats the problem."Marshall I'm so sorry he said that too,but you should never let that get to you.So what if your a bit clumsy,everyone has their clumsy moments."I said trying to help him.

"I know but nobody here is as clumsy as me,I can't even stand a full minute without falling over!I really dont understand how Ryder accepted me as a fire pup.I can't do anything right!"Marshall said.

This was breaking my heart.My fur is now soaking wet from tears and he was still crying."Marshall don't say anything like that ever again okay?Do you really want to know the truth?"I ask.Marshall looked up waiting for me to continue.

"Marshall,I find your clumsiness cute!I think it helps you out as well cause you always seem to be able to make a joke out of it to make everyone laugh.Your kind as well and your super loyal,and if Rocky can't see that you really are trying and that the clumsiness isnt all you have then he is obviously blind.I like you alot Marshall and I like everything about you,the fact that your not afraid to be yourself and that you always set off a good vibe in the room.I know you probably don't feel the same way about me,but I feel like it was best for you to know."I said.

Marshall stood there in silence.His face was dry from all the tears and he was just about to speak."Everest im...im mesmerized by you.The fact that you just admitted that to me so confident is incredible.I would have been so terrified."He said.

I smile."I get that,and alot of people and pets are like that.But me,I believe that nobody should be embarassed by something that is just shows the real them.I thing the most embarassing thing is when someone is so rude to someone,like Rocky was to you.And this brings up a point.You shouldnt be embarrassed about your clumsiness.Thats what makes you you and its what makes you stand out."I say.

Marshall smiled."Your right,and insperational!Everest I like you too...alot."Marshall said.Just then he kissed me.I was shocked but I didn't hold back.I kissed back obviously blushing.

Hey guys!So I know that this is a skase book,but why not add a little bit of Evereshall too?!I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter,that was longer then usual.Bye my lovlies!

Ps.im trying to think of a fandom name for you guys so bare with me. :/