Chasing stars part 2

I looked down at Tink and smiled at her "your my tiny void in my life. But not in the sense you think but more in the sense that you make things better and somehow when he is not here...you are like his presence guarding me and guiding me" She looked up at me with her gray eyes and her tiny mouth what seemed to be a smile and her eyes always seem to have a gleam to it just like stars and they shown more when she seemed to understand what I was prattling on about. I patted her head. "Let go to the kitchen, I smell Georgia's scone and I bet she has a tasty treat for you too!"

"Meeeeoooow" Tink responded. I took that as a yes and started to walk down the spiralling stairs with my cat in tow.

The stairs were built to be facing the grand window towards the entrance of the great marvel mansion. Let me explain how this stairs works, it's a work of a genius architect that built in...the I believe the early 50's, anyways the stairs spiral down but in this house there is about 3 levels and if you want to add were the attic is then make that four but in this case the attic does not count. Why? Well to access the attic you have another set of stairs but back to what I was saying so there are three stops one is the main level were the entrance of the house or the front door; you come in you notice the window but not enough to capture your eyes then once you walk up the stairs to the second floor you start to notice the window and some of it glory but atlas once you reach the third floor you see the beauty and it's pure glory. You see how the sun reflects in and you see this painting, many reporters have tried to take photos of this place but were turned aside and shown the door. Before my grandmother died she got a home décor magazine who wanted to take photos of this whole place but she refused. I always wonder why she always refused.

I was heading towards the second floor when I saw a flash of movement. I turned away thinking no it must be a gardener but then I remembered that the gardeners were not to be working today so it could not be them. There no way someone could have gone through the gate.

I was at the front of my door in less than 10 seconds.

I opened my door and yelled out "Who is there?" No reply. I yelled out again and started to walk about the garden area but whatever I saw was maybe nothing at all but my imagination.

How truly stupid of me to think that there was someone here, how could there be? They would have to be let in by the gate. I turned around ready to head back inside but a noise stopped me. I heard snickering then I heard a voice call out "You guys this isn't funny! Were the hell am I! Guys were the hell are you? DAMIT!" I turned myself around and headed toward were the voice could be. There by the gate was a guy standing there with his arm out stretched walking toward my house! What was he doing here? How did he get in and why was he walking the way he was? He was acting like he was blindfolded but clearly he was not!

"Are you lost or do you not realize that you are standing on private property?"

" Uh....I'm really sorry I think I'm both. You see MY SO CALLED FRIENDS THOUGHT IT WOULD BE FUNNY TO JUST DUMP ME ANYWHERE!!" he yelled out

"Yeah...okay get out!"

"Which way?" he was not looking at me. He was more like looking past me.

"You turn around and you go out to where you came from." I looked at him baffled.

"haha like from my mother stomach?"

"What? No that not what I meant..."

He laughed out melodically "Sorry I could not resist. Could you do me a favour?" he did not wait for my response "could you guide me to the gate, like take my hand and show me the way out?"

I heard snickering and then I heard a whimpering sound. This had to be some sort of prank by some stupid photographers trying to get in this place or by some kids who want a look inside this place. "Excuse me? I will not help you, nor will even touch you. You sick minded, how you dare even try to pull some...."