Chasing Stars preview for part 6

A treat for my lovely fans I am put here a preview of what's to come in the next part. So I am a bit stuck on two ideas at the moment. I realize that my story can go two ways. I love the idea of seeing what my fans think...So I am leaving my preview here and I will tell you my two ideads and you can choose what way I should go.

Tell me what you think

Preview

Aaden chuckled "I want to know you." His fingers began to trace my face. "The doctors did not know if you would be okay."

"What happened to me?" I looked at Aaden trying to read his facial expression. He looked quit pale. He turned his back from me.

"If I ever find them...I will hurt them. They bruised you up bad. They pretty much beat you and dumped you inside this large dumpster. I swear to the heavens that I won't let anything hurt you. When we got you to the hospital the doctor said that you got in a concussion and you would be out a few days. I did not believe them so I stayed at your side."

I looked at Aaden blankly. I don't know why but tears started to pour down. "Leave."

"What?"

"LEAVE!" I screamed out. I don't know what came over me. I wanted to be alone. I had always been alone and wanted that again. I wanted to suffer pain in silence, like I always suffered my pain. All this anguished that I held was pouring out. For some reason I felt my eyes being clearer I stared at my bruises that were bulging out. Purple and black, purple and black are all I saw throughout my body. I felt dirty and disgusted with myself....

"I'm sorry...I...Liz." Aaden came close to me and I started to panic. I wanted to punch something. Please, I kept pleading inside my head don't hit him but my brain was not in control of what my body wanted to do. I hated myself for getting drunk and most of all I wanted my dad to be here instead of Aaden. I missed him and I was mad at myself for being so stupid, and I was mad at myself for not being able to be nice to Aaden. I was messed up and I don't understand why he is here and why he wants to get so close to me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So yeah I am really getting into my own story now! So yes Liz is a really messed up and complex character. At first you see a really naive person but as the story progress you will begin to see why and she will grow in the end. For those that are woundering she did not get raped but because she is confused as to everything thats going on she is sort of in panic mode.

So here is my idea one.

Aaden and Liz can kiss at this scene or that can happen in another scene.. if they kiss at this scene it will be really intense and messed up.

Idea number two.

Liz can punch Aaden and kick him out and Victoria and rem can walk in with the nurse trailing behind. This scene can take you where victoria will brake down and appologize to Liz. The question is will Liz accept the appology? This will also lead to Liz missing Aaden when she requperates and wanting to appologize what she did and there are other detials in between that I rather keep secret for now.