Sweet Love Part 2

No one's POV

In that moment when they both realized how long they have both waited for this.. The love, the passion, and all the memories they had shared with one another. Tonight is the night that they become one. They have waited forever for this. They knew what they had said in the beginning that they wanted to wait and take things slow... Until they realized that they have met before and have fallen madly in love. Not just once, but twice. They came back to each other, they learned from one another, they learned to trust one another, and they learned to love.

Yugi's POV

I can't believe I just shared this new moment with the love of my life.. I have waited for this for so long.. I can't imagine doing this with anyone else but my Yami. I have never felt so much love and passion... I never thought I would experience this in my life...

Flashback a few minutes ago

Yami pushed me against the bed.. nothing was on our bodies. We were fully naked. I have never seen such a gorgeous sight in my life until then. His body is pure perfection. The 6 pack.. how toned his arms, legs... everything. Just pure perfection and he's all mine. He can see the love and lust in my eyes and lost it. He then grabbed me and wrapped me around his body and of course I wrapped my legs around him. He then pushes us against the wall and starts kissing my neck violently.. He then goes to my lips and I start moaning in his mouth. He then gets really aroused and then throws me back on the bed.. I then started stroking his harden member. He was shaking because of how he was enjoying my soft touch. I then pushed him down on the bed and began to pleasure him. I was sitting on him and I was stroking his member more and more. I could feel the pre-cum. I can see the desire he has for me in his eyes.. he was losing it. I then went to his neck and kissed him.. Then his lips.. We started making out and then he turns me over back to the bed.. The time has come that Yami was going to make me his. He then started inserting one finger at a time and I can't help but yell his name. The more I yell and the louder I yell the more intense it gets. It feels so good though.. He then stops and I know it's time. I'm ready. I look at him and he gives me that killer smirk. He kisses my shoulder blade and I melt into that kiss... He then slowly puts himself into me little by little and then starts thrusting harder and harder.. We are enjoying every moment of this.. We then release and just lay in bed in awe of what just happened.

I have never been more in love with Yami until now. We became one and I'm glad he's my first and my last. I looked at him and just couldn't help but smile at him. He then strokes my face with his fingers and then leans into me and kiss my lips.

"Yugi, I love you. I never want to lose this feeling or you." I then grab his face and kiss his perfectly shaped lips. We both melt into this kiss and I look at his beautiful crimson eyes.

"I've loved you since I was a teenager. I'm going to love you forever. You're stuck with me." I smile at him and we continue cuddling and kissing one another until we went to bed.