My heart

Yugi's POV

I can't believe I just asked out Yami and that he said yes! I also can't believe that I stood up for myself with my ex. I feel like I am turning into the person I have always wanted to be. I can't believe the day of getting to know Yami and being around him is turning me into a more sure and confident person. I have always been the shy one and to myself. I have a great group of friends and they know how I am. They're used to it.. It honestly blows mind with everything that I am feeling and going through right now. I have never felt so happy before. Life seems like it's actually going how I want it to be.. I have an amazing guy who wants to go on this new adventure with me.. I am walking hand in hand with my new boyfriend. He takes my breath away every time I look at him.. His scent.. His voice.. Just everything about him drives me insanely crazy for him. As I am staring at me he looks at me with those beautiful crimson eyes and asks me..

"Would you like to come to my place and I'll make you dinner as well. Also, maybe you can have some dessert if you're still hungry." he had a seductive tone at the point and I felt my face turn red.. Oh gosh.. I can just imagine him kissing me.. touching me..

"Babe?" he had asked then he did a slight chuckle. He knew he had gotten me hot and bothered..This guy is going to end up taking my virginity tonight... Just because I want all of him.. Ugh I need to relax and that is something that is going to have to wait. I don't want to rush that too too soon, maybe a little sooner but not too soon. I then looked at him and giggled.

"Sorry you really got my mind in the gutter with the whole dessert thing.." I had said while I blushed.."That sounds nice though. I would love to come to your place." I tipped toe so I could give him a kiss on the cheek. He blushed and moved my golden bang that was in the middle of my forehead and kissed my lips..I wanted more. He was a drug and I was addicted to him. He was my drug.

"Alright, sounds like a date then. Would you like me to take you back to your place so you can freshen up and I can pick you up around 5:30?" He smirked at me as we continued to walk down the street. I then I looked at him and nodded yes to him. We continued walking hand in hand down the street enjoying one another. It was amazing. Then his phone started ringing and he looked at me to see if it was okay to take it, of course I nodded yes.

"This is Sennon" he said with a very serious tone. I looked at him while he was talking.

"Yes, yes and yes. No I have plans with someone all weekend." he looked at me and winked. Dammit I blushed again.

"Actually, no. I have a boyfriend that I am serious about. I know, I know. I have never had one. haha." he kissed me on my lips that time and I felt my face grow so red. I wonder who he was talking to..

"Okay thank you. I'll see you all on Tuesday." he said and looked at me with those eyes. Damn those eyes. "Sorry dear, it was work. They were wondering if I was taking this entire weekend off. I never take weekends off and they were just making sure. Also, they can't wait to meet you." he once again kissed my lips.

"Oh okay, well if you needed to work you can go if you need to.." I said with I looked down at the ground. I didn't this weekend to end.. 

"Oh no no no, I am taking this weekend off. I haven't had a weekend off like this in 4 years. I think it's time I enjoy myself and with my new official lover." he smiled at me and I couldn't help but smile back and give him a snuggle. This is perfect. We finally arrived to my place and we finally exchanged numbers. We had been with one another since the bar so there was no need till now. He gave me a kiss.. A VERY PASSIONATE KISS.  Then gave me his famous wink and I walked inside... As I was walking in you can tell I was red in the face and I had that love gazed look in my eyes. I was walking in the living area and the boys were awake. I started heading to my room but they called my name...

"YUGI. Where do you think you are going?! You have been gone all day! I know you were that hottie from this morning so give us all the details!" Joey yelled from the couch and ran closer to me. He saw how red my face was and smirked at me.

"Haha well..." I stuttered and then I began to tell them everything.. Then I started thinking about later tonight.. Ugh my heart. I love this feeling.