Be your everything

Yugi's POV

This was the beginning of something new. This was something that was new to the both of us. I can literally feel my heart beating in my head right now. Yami and I are sitting on top of the roof looking at the stars just talking about everything about our lives and our dreams. He then looks at me and asks me..

"Yugi, how many relationships have you had?" He said with so much interest. Like he really thinks I have had a lot of relationships? Has he seen me? I am the most awkward person in the entire world. I mean I guess he doesn't... He's only known me for about 6 hours..

"Hahaha well, I've had one relationship and it was more like a pity one. It was with my best friend at the time and a girl. We broke up within 7 months into the relationship. I know she just dated me because she knew I had a crush on her and felt sorry for me. It was also the most stressful time in my life...too much drama and I couldn't handle it. It took me a long time to get over it, not so much her but the healing process that came with it. Also I figured out I swung the other way during the getting over process.. So I have only had one relationship and it was totally not worth it. Only good thing was that I learned that I didn't like females..." I said with a very awkward chuckle. I then saw Yami sit up and looked at me with his deep crimson eyes. He then said..

"Yugi, she sounds like a monster, and this is also why I swing the other way as well. Females are monsters." He said with a smirk trying to make me feel better and then he said, "I have never had a relationship. I have had flings and one night stands, but that is about it." He then looked at me to see the expression that was on my face. I didn't have much of one. I was just kind of shocked he told me that and that he's never had a real relationship. I wonder why he's never been in one.

"Yami?" I asked 

"Yes, Yugi?" He said while he looked at me in my eyes. My cheeks were feeling a sting of heat... 

"Why have you never been in a relationship?" I asked... I shouldn't had asked though. I could tell that wasn't the best thing to ask..Then he looked at me with a smirk..

"I'm a player. That is all. I have never felt close enough to try or want to be with anyone. I have broken a lot of hearts in the process, but I have always been straight forward with them though.  I always tell them it's a no strings attached type thing, but they don't believe me. They think they can change me." He said as he laid back down with me. I was so confused why on earth he was here then. Why me? I know I am just going to get hurt. I am sure after this night that I will never see Yami again. 

"Yugi, I know what you are thinking. I can already read you like a book. I feel like I have known you my entire life already. You will see me again and I swear I am not going to hurt you. I am scared, confused and I am surprisingly just as unsure why I am here as well. I feel something new with you.. It scares me. I have never felt this way but I just have the urge to get to know you and be near you. You make me feel like I have everything.. It's like love at first sight and I have never been the one to believe in that curse. For some strange reason I feel like you can change that.." He said while he looked at the sky. His words were so sincere and I could tell he meant every word he said to me... I also felt the same exact way he did.. I then spoke to him.

"Yami, I don't know why we both feel this way and I am super scared.. I know you are a player, but I want to get to know the real you.. I don't want to rush into anything of course. I want to take things super SLOW. Not just because of me but for the both of us. This is something new to the both of us and I know we are both scared to death about this. So lets try this new chapter together.." I said while I hope to see he was looking at me. Sure enough he was... Those beautiful eyes were staring into mine and he came closer to me.. I was nervous.. I don't what he was doing or what was going to happen...I then hear him whisper in my ear..

"Let me be your everything.." and while he said that he looked me in my eyes and gave me my first kiss...