what a day

Taliyah p.o.v.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After that long day at cedar point, we were back in the house listening to music.

An i was sitting on the couch on my phone skipping threw ppl snaps, i swea ppl be postin unnecessary stuff its ridiculous.

I looked at my percent and it said 2%, i sucked my teeth, an got up to get my charger from my room while i walked down the hall i heard the front door open and i heard the music stop and i heard all the boys say "wassup my nigga" i wonder who here. Once i got my charger i went to use the bathroom then i headed downstairs.

Once i plugged my phone in, i sat back down and looked up at Niya and august they such a cute couple, like why couldnt my love life be like that, like every boy i talk to they always gotta fuck it up.

I never had a serious relationship, tay ass used me an my dumb ass felt for it, hakeem ass lied talkin bout he wanted me but had a whole girlfriend outchea like come the fuck on now. Why cant i just have a serious relationship with somebody without having it get fucked up.

An the worst part is when i was growing up my dad always touch on me while my mom was at work, i would tell him to stop an i would push his hand but he would slap me each time i resist i cried out but no help came, every night.

One night he came to my room i was watching tv and he came to side of the bed an told me to take my clothes off including my panties i said no but he screamed noww which made me junp i was scared to death.

I took them off like told, then i covered my parts but he moved it an pushed me against the wall an took his pants and his boxers off an stick his manly hood inside me i screamed in pain and he covered my mouth with his hands. Once he was done he pushed me to the corner of the room and said"if u tell anyone about this ill kill u" he walked out my room and closed the door.

I got up and locked the door and went in the shower i was bleeding badly i cried for hours, what man in the world tells their own daughter u will kill them. Everytime he did this to me it makes me want to end my life whats the point of it.

My mom was so busy working she never notice any of my marks on my face.

My mom dumped him while we were living in new york, so we moved and started a better life.

And to this day my mom doesnt know i couldnt take it anymore this secret i been holding in since i was 10 i need to tell my mom, i need to tell somebody.

I felt a tear drop fall from my eyes, i got up and went outside and sat on the chair, its freezing as shit.

I ended up breaking down into tears, i hate my life so much.

I looked up and seen a boy talking on his phone he mustve been the boy they was talkin to while i was upstairs but i only could see the back of his head"no mane u always on this cheating shit i treated yo ass right an this wat i get in return bitch we done dont call my fucking phone back" he said hanging up putting his phone in his pocket.

I looked away an stared at my nails, the boy sat on the chair next to me an sighed an said"relationships".

"yeah its stressful" i said

"it really is lemme tell u i gave this girl everything, i treated her right, i neva cheated, i bought her stuff, when her parents were goin threw it i helped them, me and her made love, i fucking love that girl but i caught her cheating with my homeboy that shit hurt me so bad have u ever been through this shit befoe" he said i cant believe he really telling me all of this i barely know him.

A tear fell from his eye, i felt so bad for him i never seen a boy cry over a girl usually they move on and start fucking hoes and shit like that but he really did love her.