vacation time

4 months later

Taliyah p.o.v.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's finally Christmas time and the crew decided that we all go to Ohio for 4 weeks riley and niya keep begging me to go but i told them if jamal and tay going with they girlfriend i'm not going. "please taliyah just come just ignore them don't even pay them no mind" riley begged for the second time. I sighed and shook my head no"taliyah come on stop actin like this just come please" niya said begging for the forth time. "alright damn i'll go now stop begging its aggy" i said finally giving up. They started screaming and jumping on my bed like 4 year olds "okay now start packing we leave tomorrow at 7 in da morning" riley said smiling. I gave her a confused look"I ain't even buy my plane ticket yet so ill be leaving tuesday alright" i said. They said alright I gotta let my mom know i texted her saying that riley parents want me to go to ohio with them she texted back fast saying okay. I started packing so i do not have to do it tomorrow but i still have to go some stores tomorrow to get more clothes i thought, once i was done packing riley and niya left so once they left i went to sleep.

Next morning
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up to my mom busting into my room"i know you need more clothes for your trip so i just went out nd bought you some outfits" she said holding up forever 21 bags. "really mom thank you so much" i got up and kissed her cheek i put the clothes she bought me in my suit case and we went downstaris to make breakfest i cooked eggs bacon hashbrown and toast while my mom was watching jerry springer. After we ate i bought my plane ticket, then took me a shower, i couldn't get this trip off my mind it's going to feel weird since jamal nd tay going to be their with they ugly ass girlfriend, but i'm going to try my hardest to avoid tay and jamal. Once i was done taking a shower i got out i did my hygiene and put on grey sweat pants with a grey long sleeve sweat shirt since i am not doing nothing today i'm dressing slump. After i finished gettin dress i went downstairs with my mom and we just watched netflix all day, i also bought her a Christmas present it was a shoes from her favorite store and earrings and necklaces.

Next morning
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My alarm went off it was 4 in the morning because my plan leaves at 6. I got up and took a shower and handled my hygiene, i went threw my clothes to find a cute outfit til my eyes hit one outfit that stood out.

 I got up and took a shower and handled my hygiene, i went threw my clothes to find a cute outfit til my eyes hit one outfit that stood out

After I got dressed i sprayed on some perfum, then grabbed my stuff and went downstairs to see my mom up already. "You ready"? she asked, and i nodded. We got in the car and drove in silence, when i got to the airport i gave my mom a big hug and a kiss then she left i'm gonna miss my mommy. Once i borderd the plane i went straight to sleep, and prepare for the drama i know thats going to happen.

After the plane landed i woke up it was cold as fuxk, i called me a uber and they came fast, this uber was lit to he was playing music and everything, then my favorite song came on Psycho by post malone. Once he dropped me off at the house we were staying in i was surprised it was big as hell, and beautiful.

 Once he dropped me off at the house we were staying in i was surprised it was big as hell, and beautiful