party time bitchesss!

~La'kyia p.o.v~
Next morning

1:00 p.m

I got out my bed and went straight to the shower today is my party and i have a lot of things to do today. Once i came out the shower i lotion up and put on deorderant then put on a bra and panties. I went in my closet took out gray sweat pants and gray sweat shirt and put my slides on. I sprayed a little perfume, then grabbed my wallet and phone then went downstaris my sister was already done gettin dress. She is 17 years we also live alone. She had on black leggings with a black sweat shirt on with slides.

"You ready"? I asked her. She shooked her head, we both walked out the house i locked it then got in the car i connected my bluetooth then played music. First stop is the liqour store, then publix, then walmart, then the mall then im done.

5:00 p.m
After all those crazy stops i was almost done just the mall i have to find a cute outfit I went into forever 21 to find sumin which took forever but i found sumin. I was puttin my stuff on the counter til i felt my sister royalty tap me and said"isnt that jamal kissin another girl"? I turned around and saw him really kissin another girl i felt my body startin to boil up dats y he aint been textin me all day today i wanted to go say sum but i got sumn fa his ass just wait til the party. "yea dont worry bout his ass i got sumn fa him". We payed for our outfits then left without him seeing us. Once we got in the car i started breaking down crying i cant believe he will do sumin like this i treated him right and this how he treat me bck. Royalty wrapped her hands around me and said"its gonna be okay sissy we got sumin fa his ass just wait til the party ok i dont want ur face lookin all puffy at the party u to beautiful for dat". I chuckled she always put a smile on my face i love this girl so much i dont know what i would do without her. "u right thxs sissy i love you"? I said while wipinv the tears from my eyes. She said"no problem i love you to". I started the car and left the mall.

We took the bags out car and brought em inside and set up the drinks, cups, plates, food and everything else by the we were done it was 6 the party start at 8 so i connected my phone to the speaker also the speaker plays throughout the whole house.

We got dressed and we was looking real good.

Royalty outfit but we call her royal