6 - The Date Part 1

Start from the beginning

"Um, I'm not sure maybe Cliff. In his email address, it was michaelgcliff. Don't look at me like that, he emailed the pictures for his tattoo to the shop email."

She put the wand down and grabbed her phone off the bed. She returned sitting beside me and tapping away at her screen.

"Wait!" I suddenly remembered that I had met his friend Calum at the shop. "Try searching Calum Hood, that's his friend."

I knew that I wouldn't regret dealing with the paperwork.

"Is this him?" she asked putting her phone in my face with a smile.

"Um, yeah. It kinda looks like him, but his hair doesn't look like that anymore," I say staring at the photo.

"Um," Lucia said pulling the phone back to her face and swiping the screen, "how about this one?"

"Oh, yeah that's definitely him," I say taking in the image, noticing his profile name: Michael Clifford

"Damn, he's hot, in like an I'm troubled, help me kind of way."

I burst into laughter agreeing that's he's got a little bit of an emo vibe in these photos. When we regained our composure she finished curling my hair and moved onto my makeup.

"So, what are you guys actually going to do on this date?" She asked while poking my eyes with an eyeshadow brush.

"Um, well he said he has like a music lesson or something, and then we're going to grab some food."

"Interesting choice for a date, I would've taken you downtown or to Coronado. Like to ride bikes or something."

"Yeah, it should be interesting for sure. I think it's kinda cute that he's willing to let me watch him teach. Maybe he'll teach me a thing or two."

"I'm sure he will Virgin Mary," she said sarcastically.

"Oh shut up, I didn't mean it like that," I said opening my eyes to smack her arm.

"Smile," she said holding the blush brush up to my face.

After my makeup was done I stood up and looked in the mirror. My long brown hair was in loose curls and my face looked brighter and more awake.