10

┏━━━━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━━━━┓

(Hermione)

The meeting in Azkaban was short but dreadful. Draco had to sign his fathers company over to him and several other things including the manor. He then had to sign the will as his mother was still in Azkaban and wasn't to be released until the end of the next year. We were then transported to the ministry. When we arrived we were greeted by the minister and harry

"Draco, I didn't except you to bring company, how are you Hermione" Shaklebolt asked "I'm fine minister. It's nice to see you again" I said with a smile. Draco only nodded. He hadn't spoke much all day. The minister led us through dark corridors and twisty staircases until we reached the courtroom. "You will stand there on the podium, and then mister potter will sit up there with the other council members. Miss zabini you may sit there while everything goes on" the minister said "no, c-can she stand on the podium with me, please?" Draco asked "of course, whatever makes this easiest for you Draco. I understand this is difficult" the minister said.

We took our seats in the stand and people began to pile in. Council members in black and red sat on either side of the minister. Harry beside him in his red gown. "We are all aware of why we are here today. Today is the day we decide the fait of one of Voldemort's death eaters. Mr Lucius Malfoy was very involved in Voldemort's work and forced his young son to become a death eater. Today his son along with all of you will decide whether he suffers life in prison or the dementors kiss" the minister began "bring him in!" He boomed.

Draco's hand intwined with mine once again and I gave it a reassuring squeeze. My eyes peeled to the door as it opened. A rather skinny Malfoy with long dirty blond hair was brought in, he wore ripped clothing and was cuffed by the ankles, wrists and neck. He was dragged along by 5 aurors. He was placed in a cell in the middle of the room. "Mr Malfoy. Today your fait will be decided. You will either be put to death or sentenced to life in Azkaban" the minister boomed. Lucius looked miserable. He barely even nodded.

"Draco Malfoy and Miss zabini Will you please make your way to the podium" he asked. Draco led us down to the stand. His father turning to stare at his son. "Please state who this man is to you" the minister said "my father..." Draco said, his voice rough and dry. "Please choose what you would like to be done with him" the minister said. Draco looked at me and I only nodded, my eyes glued to Lucius

"Lucius....father. You look miserable" Draco started "but I believe life in Azkaban would be to easy for you, I think you'd always find a way to crawl back into my life and honestly that's the last thing I want. So...you get what you deserve. I would like you, to suffer the dementors kiss. A monster deserves and monsters death" he finished, a tear threating to fall. His hand gripped mine as his father began to scream and shout "SILENCE!" The minster shouted "Now, we all know how this works. Red for dementors kiss, black for life in Azkaban. Mister Malfoy and Miss zabini you may also give your vote. On the count of three. One....two...three" everybody in the rooms Wands went up.

I looked at Draco before raising my wand and shooting red into the sky, he slowly followed. Most of the lights were red with an odd black here and there. "The council has spoken. Mr Lucius Malfoy will suffer the dementors kiss. Please wheel him off into the white room. He will have a few minutes with his son before the dementor is brought in. Everybody began to clear out but Draco stood still "sweetheart?" I asked, lifting my head up to see his pale face paler than ever "Go on, Ill wait behind the glass" I said, he looked at me before nodding. His hand slipping out of my own.

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

Draco's pov

I let go of her hand and began to walk to the white room, the slow clicking of hermiones heels behind me. I walked through the door to see my father strapped to a white chair "father..." I said, he looked up "you" he spat "you know my descion was the right one" I said, staying a good distance away "this is all you wanted isn't it, to see me die. To watch me suffer?" He said "What? Of course not! What I wanted was a father not a monster!" I shouted back