History

In the beginning it was only the universe... in all her beautiful glory. With no clear origin, she reigned over the cosmos. A galaxy all her own. Thousands of glistening children spoke her name and were called "Stars" . She had created everything, while simultaneously being everything all in herself.

The Universe was just the beginning until he'd come...

The pit.

The pit was not light. He was consumed with terrible darkness only the universe herself could shine a light upon.

The origin of good and evil cannot be explained. For the unknown was not for us to know...
What is clear is the Universe and the pit had created an unbreakable balance. Growing to love each other's differences, they'd found love in their loneliness.

Their love had soon become physical. Taking the form of what we know today to be human, the two had used love to create the most wildly chaotic creation there was to ever be.

The twins.

From her own womb the Universe had produced a baby boy and a baby girl. Both capable of great and terrible things.

Two physical beings of love.

When the universe and the pit had seen what they had done they'd went silent forever. For there was a new balance that would be held.

The first God and Goddess.

Willow the Goddess of Light and Love

Marvelous upon creation. Flawless, surrounded by a boundless light as well as a never-ending love. Within her embrace, any problem could be solved. Any pain diminished. Most importantly an undeniable, and true feeling of love and acceptance. Her powers were unlimited and unrestricted. She'd created the planets that had so beautifully clothed her parents, along with the brightest stars that replaced the old, illuminating the nights and crowning Larx and her as rulers.

Larx was a different creation, misunderstood perhaps. He could cause devastation with a blink of an eye. With a  body laced with an unquenchable desire for adornment and power. Within his embrace, you could be possessed with all things bad and ugly, consumed with sadness, emptiness, disappointment, and worst of all........depression.

depression

The complexity of their creation was just as simple

The complexity of their creation was just as simple. In order to balance out their existence, they simply had to balance out each other. Taking on a piece of each other. Within Willow resided, envy, lust, and vengeance. Within Larx was a moderately sized piece of good that giddily galloped around. This piece was love, compassion, and a dimmed light. Together they were complete. Together they were the balance.

~

For centuries the two had ruled over the quiet, in peace. The balance was like serenity kissing existence.

But all good things seem to come to an end.....soon enough.

Inevitably Larx's heart had grown colder and more jealous of all the wonderful things his sister had created.

After nothing of his own to show, he'd craved to destroy all things wonderful she'd displayed.

Larx was as clever as he was deceitful, and with pretty words, he'd convinced his sister to create the human race. A species they could rule over and be worshiped by. Willow had been overcome with delight at her brother's idea, and so she had obliged.

Now humans were wonderful, and even the universe was intrigued and delighted by their creation. So delighted in fact, that she'd created a place for the humans to reside.

Earth, the most beautiful sanctuary in the universe, the humans loved its fruitfulness and sent praises for the life they had been given. The human race consisted of men and women. Woman as lovely as Willow herself, and Men as intoxicating as Larx. Men were strong, protective, and wise. Women equaled men in many areas but were more radiant, compassionate, understanding, and beautiful. Everything had a natural balance and women and men seemed to need each other. Together the two had given birth to nations of different races, and forms of beauty.

~

Centuries had passed again, and Larx corrupted men who were good and used women who were pleasant. Giving them gifts of destruction, which caused sinful happenings caused by inner corruption.

Willow had seen what Larx had done and gave gifts of good, with magic that balanced out the evil that her brother had done.

Larx grew outraged. For no matter how hard he had tried, his sister had always balanced out his efforts with her good. Searching within the depths of his darkness he'd unraveled a plan darker than any he'd thought up before. He'd planned to strip away the power and light of his sister.

The Galeboaq was the only thing strong enough to suck the power out of the Goddess, and in it contained the ability to quiddity: (Inherit the nature or essence of someone or something.)

Willow was love and light, yes.... but she wasn't ignorant. She watched from the heavens that she created and watched in fright at the machine her brother had built.

Her powers were not that of destruction only creation. So within quick wit, shed built onto the machine.

Three key pieces that Larx would need to activate its magic:

•A twin flame, two beings that possessed the same soul.
•An empath that could read the emotions of others.
• A true sacrifice.

Outraged Larx had written a contract, for the Goddess who was good for her word. Making her promise to create all key pieces. Larx had taken the document in his hands and descended to earth that he would call his own one day. Determined to win...he would never give up.