Intro

Natsu and Y/N have been best friends since they were born. Their parents were best friends so why not them? Secretly their parents wanted them to get married but never told them that. Natsu and Y/N were like brother and sister. Always together and usually fighting like brother and sister. They understood each other and could talk about anything and everything together.

They would always spend the night together and their parents thought it was adorable. Sleepovers were common for the mothers to have wether the dads liked it or not. The moms would bathe them together and then they would sleep together in the same bed. Adorable right? Yeah when they were kids. As they got older the baths stopped much to their delight but they still slept together especially on cold nights.

Sleeping together eventually stopped to when they started dating because who wants someone else sleeping with their boyfriend/girlfriend? No one. The moms didn't care for the idea of them not liking each other but let them go ahead and date other people. Their parents just hoped that one day they'd fall for each other.

Both Y/N and Natsu are 16 right now. Y/N was born in October whereas Natsu was born in July. Natsu loves his birthday being in the summer and Y/N loves her's being in the fall. She loved the cool crisp air and the colors of the season. Since her birthday is in October Natsu often teases her about being a Halloween baby which she didn't mind. She loved scary movies and stuff and loved to pull pranks on people, often with Natsu as her accomplice.

Our story begins with the first day of school in junior year....