xxiv. arthurs attack

Începe de la început

"That is a long story. I'll tell you one day."

"You should."

Aurora who was now standing beside Sirius peered up at his through the snow that was on her face, she waited a moment before she leaned up and pressed a kiss against his right cheek. "Merry early Christmas, Sirius."

Sirius opened his mouth to reply, but a new voice broke through.

" That was sweet."

Both of them turned around seeing Luke standing next to Remus.

Before Aurora could even react he came barging at her (like a freaking bull) and knocked her right down onto the snow.

Luke hugs her straight away. "I've missed you. Remus took me out of Hogwarts, said it was family related and the Weasley's also needed me."

She smiled at Remus before turning to Luke. Immediately she noticed a healing purple bruise under his left eye. She sits up in the snow (which had suddenly gotten heavier-) and cups his face.

"What happened to your eye, Luke? Who did this?"

"Nothing," Luke interjects, "It was an accident. It's not that bad. It's healing."

" It seems as though Umbridge has found someone else to torment." Remus explained, making both Sirius and Aurora looked towards him in anger, " I didn't think I could hate the woman any more but oh look."

Luke winced in pain, making Aurora quickly apologize as she had poked him in the eye.

She let go of his face, as she looks up at Sirius in anger. "I want to go back! I have to be there-"

"Aurora that's not happening-"

"But Sirius-"

"Luke are you alright?" Sirius asked, ignoring the yell she let out at him.

"I'll survive." Luke responds, faking a small smile. "I would like an eyepatch though, would you have one?"

Sirius nods straight away. "I do actually. An eyepatch one."

Aurora sends him a look. "Why?"

"No reason," Sirius replies, rather quickly. Remus snorted. "It's probably gone, but I'll search later on for it, and we can throw it on."

"Thank you, Sirius." Luke responded timidly. Sirius sent the boy a small nod.

"Why did she do this to you?" Aurora asked in anger.

" I sort-of called her fat, it slipped out."

"Umbridge didn't actually physically do it. She got another student to do it, or so Luke thinks." Remus revealed, almost as angry as Luke. "I didn't think I could hate a women, but oh look, here we are!"

"Who did it then?"

" Pansy Parkinson."