What it looks like.

Rules- Don't destroy the city... Unless I say so, or if there's a villain. Live a normal life, you can be humanoid animals too. I make my own rules alone the way, so be aware. Cussing? Eh, sometimes... There won't be +18 unless you have permission by me... Only hugs and kisses are aloud, and this example can be aloud too. (Ex, the person sat in bed the other person locks the door behind, they both sat together and kiss, they soon hug and lay down in bed sleeping together.) That can be aloud. There can be role play fights, between your character and your other character, but not with someone else unless you all say you guys are fighting and it's okay. Also don't start without me, until I say all your names that we can start back where we left off. (Keep in mind, I'm not good at rules.) Any questions on the rules please tell me...

So this is the role play map we're all on. The numbers I'll explain. 1- A cave that people sometimes go to. 2- A lighthouse that rarely gets visitors, a good place to make a clubhouse. 3- A hotel (?? Or something else I'll come back to, in the comments.) (I haven't plan out a lot on the map... Forgive me.) 4/5- restaurants. 6- Arcade where you hang out or a favorite animatronic restaurant (Five nights at Freddy's (?) O.o) 7- Theme park. 8- School. (Yes, I said school, because all small cities or village must have a school.) 9- The forest. 10- The loading docks for going somewhere also a place to play volleyball.

Alright so the red buildings inside the city are library, police station, ect. Business stuff... The purple buildings are houses. In the middle of the city is a park, soccer and baseball even playgrounds. The buildings next to 6 are places not the go, (but you can still go... If you have the guts to go in those buildings... O.o) the dark blue area is the basketball court and tennis court. The white circle next to 9 in the waterfront. The building next to 4 is use for special occasions, and next to 3 on top is town hall.

Hope the map made sense. Took some time to figure out... Any questions ask me. And Idk about my side characters still... Looking back at that. I think on them as examples, but I'll see what I got in mind for them. I might also get more main characters in the rp. Also... I know I said we'll be role playing tomorrow (which was yesterday.) But I got sidetracked and I forgot to add some stuff. Sorry about that friends, hopefully by Friday (it's Sunday for me.) we can start role playing. Again sorry for this, I guess I lost track my of time to finish this.

Any questions please tell me. (Also for other readers than my friends, if you readers want to join too. Just fill out a form from my first page and show me what your character looks like, or if you want to add more info. you can do that.) See you friends.