Forms?

So this is a role play that my friend TakuTheOtaku wanted... So here you go. Any friends who care to join, come too. I mean, Taku wanted a role play... So there. Point in this role play... Please don't destroy the world... Or Earth. Anyway everyone can join. Come play, laugh, and screw yourself when you scream or cry or let all your emotions sink in the role play. Anyway enjoy!

Idk, all role play includes forms... So... Here's your easy forms. Ya, just two things... You can make your own story with us and we have an easygoing role play with a plot or it'll be one role play where we just do stuff and stuff... I'm mostly the creator of the story, so it's all up to you...

I'm just joining in random times or make sure nobody starts going screwing each other. Ya, on screwing it mostly means to me, don't do anything very stupid to yourselves. So enjoy the role play, here's your forms, only minimum of six or eight people.

Name-
Like/Dislike-
Hobby-

Sorry I have literally no clue what I should put, because it's random... For my friends to screw themselves... O-o I'm just the sanctuary on this... Call me Your Guardian! XD Please don't... Just Rebel... Here's my characters!

 Here's my characters!

From left to right...
Name- Hitachi
Like/Dislike- Gardens and gingerbread/Fights and frogs
Hobby- Caring for plants

Name- Charlie
Likes/Dislikes- Winter seasons and watermelon/Bees and bears
Hobby- Helping friends

Name- Elmer
Likes/Dislikes- Movies and milkshakes/Annoying people and applesauce
Hobby- Makes cakes

Name- Tim
Likes/Dislikes- Rainy days and robots/Fire and fast cars
Hobby- Collects metal to build his robot

Name- Jay
Likes/Dislikes- Scary stuff and scaring people/Cute stuff and cake
Hobby- Playing pranks

Name- Via
Likes/Dislikes- Parties and playing with friends/Mean people and mud
Hobby- Being kind and sweet to her friend

I didn't put much thought into the character's bio, because I might use them for later... But I rather just put that out just for fun, instead of it being wasted... So there's my characters... And role play or whatever... I don't know, because it's very random for me to do. So enjoy that! So here you go friends, some random role play for you to scream and cry on the comments section... O-o Enjoy!(?)

I'll upload for the role play, so tell me when you guys finish your characters so we can role play. Anyone is welcome. I mean, I don't really care what you guys do to yourselves in the role play. I'm just a Guardian or Creator making sure you guys are safe and happy. Here you go friends.

TakuTheOtaku
@Yosarice4andom
Thescarycatwolf
FnafTsotgc
Anyone else who is good at role play, or just have nothing to do, then here. For other friends that wanna join as well.
Hozey-kun
BlackFry_Day
Wolfpupdog

Well enjoy, if anyone else wanna join, you can, just sign the forms and join.