C H A P T E R S I X.

Listen to "The Night We Met" by Gavin Mikhail to feel the vibe of the opening chapter. 

Alexandria closed her eyes and leaned her head on the cold oak door of her emotionless room.

"Silas my love after over thousand years I still feel the bitter heartbreak you left in the wake of your death" Alexandria said to herself in utter despair. 

A long miserably slow tear fell from her eye.

She began to throw her belonging around her room.

"I hate you. I hate you. I hate YOU" she said strongly and furiously 

"YOU HORRIBLE AND DISGUSTING MAN" she cried out loud.

Glass broke all around her. 

All her unmemorable belongings fell to pieces around her large lonely room. 

There in the mist of all the chaos sat Alexandria the poor loveless old fool.

Crying about her long lost love, what a loveless old fool.

A flash of sliver caught the peculiar eye of our old Alexandria. 

There sitting a new as ever was the token of fake love.

A sliver wedding band. 

Alexandria slowly crawled desperately towards her wedding band.

"I.....i...i...." Alexandria drew a quick breath. 

She felt as though her heart was going to combust with the amount of heartbreak she was going through.

"I.... " she helplessly listened to her whole and utter heart break over the long forgotten memory that she thought she locked away many centuries ago. 

Her children. Her two beautiful babies. Who by no mistake of their own were born into the wrong life at the wrong time. 

Her selfish husband. Her caring Silas. Who fell into the trap of a youthful girl who he loved with his overcrowded heart. A fool. A power hungry amateur.

"Even after so many loathing years my dear I still hold on to this amusing tale of your heartbreaking betrayal....... I don't hate you." Alexandria laughed to herself  

"Believe it you will not. Yet I find it rather amusing that I don't hate you." Alexandria said with a look of doubt

"I should despise you. I should count my lucky stars you lie dead in a grave" another useless tear fell.

"You were the first man who I loved. Who I gave my broken heart to. Who I let break me once again. Who I easily handed over my trust to. Who I let give me a sense of joy when our children were born." Alexandria said with heartache.

"Even though our tale is filled with so much loss" Alexandria said sadly

"I still love you...

For I am a loveless off fool" 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Actually took me forever to update and for that I'm very sorry. 

So... a lot has happened like;

I'll forever be heartbroken over the ending of The Vampire Diaries... 

cried my eyes out, anyone else? 

Also cried my eyes out over the ending of The Originals.....

Poor Elijah and Klaus and HAYLEY!

Honestly felt like Julie wanted to target me by ending both shows so close to each other (yes I know it was like a year between both shows ending... it felt like I watched the ending of TVD to then the week after watch the ending of TO) my heart could not take it. Still rather upset on how Julie killed Stefan, Then killed off Hayley, Klaus and Elijah... I understand why she killed them off but its still upsetting. (Also I know you can't kill them of a show when it was the last ever episode but still) 

But.. on a lighter note;

Legacies will start on the 25th of October in America, not sure when it'll start for us in the UK though. Which for those who don't know what Legacies is, it is The Originals spin-of series.. and in fact The Originals was a spin-of series from The Vampire Diaries which lasted five series and The Vampire diaries as all of you will know lasted a eight series. I wonder how long Legacies will last? 

Question of the chapter: What are your thoughts on Legacies?

Personally I can't wait to see what is inline for the 'new generation' of Mystic Falls.

Hope you enjoyed this short chapter.

L x