C H A P T E R T H R E E.

I was awakened by the sound of my oh so lovely children 'Note the sarcasm' .  I noticed the voices straight away, Mary Louise and Nora. Both of their voices could be heard by all of Mystic Falls, well all that's left of it.

I decided that I should get up and deal with the behavior at this god oddly hour. But first I shall go for a shower, seeing as Valerie will be stopping by with some company.

I undress and stepped into the shower, my thoughts were going to 'Why was Valerie with the Salvatore brothers and not her family?' and 'How did she become accommodated with them?' as far as I knew Lilly faked her death and told my children to stay clear from her own biological children. I am just a tad confused, I remember Valerie's change from human to vampire, she was so distant. I will need to ask her these questions when she comes.

I had just gotten out of the shower and fixed my hair using my magic, 'It is amazing being half witch' I thought.

I got dressed in my usually occur. I began to make my way out my door, when I heard voice. "Our plans not working, we need to get the heretics on our side. Faster!" that was Julian "I know my love but we did not expect her to come this early, we had a plan do get them to go against her" and that was Lilly. 'I wonder what they are trying to achieve here?' I thought I would laughed out loud but I want to know what they are planning?. "I guess we have to work faster, if we want her and the heretics dead then this plan we go ahead for next week. We will discus this later, My love" Julian said.

'I always hated him' I  thought. I was brought out of my eavesdropping, by the door bell.

I sped down the stairs, I saw my children, well half of them seeing as the others are dead that brought a sting to my heart, 'Once I find out who killed them, they will be in worse condition than death' I thought.

I looked towards my children and spoke "Now you will be kind towards your sister. Do I make myself clear" they looked down as a sign of submission "Yes Mother" They all said.

"Great, Now Bo would you please get they door" I said. Bo walked towards the door, he opened the door, and there stood Valerie, with the Salvatore brother 'Oh how fantastic' I thought.

"Valerie my darling come, we have much to discus" I brought my hand out for her to grab. When she did the Salvatore were soon to follow her, like trusted guard dogs.

I looked towards both Salvatore's "Do you honestly think I would harm my daughter?" I said "Well I don't know how to brake this to you but she not your daughter" Damon said sarcastically "and we could all be a pawn in your little game" Stefan said bitterly, I was slightly taken back at Stefan's words, but quickly recovered "well you see Damon they biologically are not my children but never less, I shall treat them as if they were my own." I then looked towards Stefan and said softly "I shall never hurt my children, Stefan. You do not know how much they mean to me" he looked into my eyes they nodded slowly as if he understood what I meant. I then looked towards Valerie "Now my child let us go and have a nice chat?" I questioned her. She nodded her head.

Valerie had just poured me a cup of nice hot tea 'when I was young we never had this sort of drink all we had was water' I thought to myself.

I then looked towards Valerie "Now do tell me why you are not living with your family?" I ask her.

Valerie looks down, then sadly stated "I was only trying to protect them, by burning Julian" she said bitterly at the end.

I laughed "You didn't do a very good job of burning him? Did you" I said while laughing, she laughed also then said seriously "No, but I wished I had" I had stop laughing completely and said "well I guess we should tell Damon and Stefan to stop eavesdropping and join in on the conversation, shall we" Valerie sort of coughed and then in walk a cocky Damon and a sorry Stefan, I laughed half heartedly and said "Well before we talk glum and destruction" I stated then said

"You should probably know why I crave a family so bad, why I would kill for them"

So here it is the third chapter! I am so sorry I have not written. I have just come back from a holiday and just started school again, everything has been on a go slow, so sorry. If you liked my chapter please comment that you did. I am not sure when then next chapter will be next but It will be longer.