C H A P T E R O N E.

2000 + Years ago

"Alexandria? Alexandria Hello can you hear me" My close friend Amara was shouting me, I am learning how to cook the meat, that my soon-to-be-husband will catch for me.

I could not skin the beast that was killed for supper, which in my village is shamed upon. 

"Oh I am sorry Amara, I was daydreaming, what is it?" I asked her.

"Your Father has asked for you" she said in a nervous tone of voice.

Oh my I know that the must have heard the news. 

"Oh how long ago was that?" I asked quickly because I knew I would be punished even more if I so dared to be late.

"About a few moments ago, I just came to fetch you" I nodded my head, in thanks.

"Okay lets us go before father comes and fetches me himself" I nervously let out a slight laugh.

We were nearly at my fathers magic tomb, when I saw Slias coming out of my father's tomb.

He looked towards me and sighed then carried on walking.

I saw my father and mother "Hello Alexandria" they both greeted me.

"Hello father, hello mother" I said politely.

"We heard news that you could not bare to skin the animal your soon-to-be-husband had worked hard to kill for you, is that right Alexandria?" my father questioned me.

I was told at a young age to always look your enemy in the eye when you talk to them, and that is what I did.

"Yes father that is true"

He then got up from were he had been seated and walked towards me, he slapped me across the face, he then began to kick me and with every kick he said "You" kick "Dare" kick "to" kick "define" kick "me".

When he was finished he looked at me with disgust.

"Now go before I change my mind about the arrangements".

I got up quickly and began to make my way towards my hutch when I heard noises, I looked towards a tree and saw Slias and Amara kissing, I was devastated.

Seeing as we were not married yet all I could do was proceeded towards my hutch and lay down.

Present day

I had moved again. 

I am now a student at Whitmore Collage, how boring.

Oh how the times have changed.

 I am now over 2,000 years old, I could teach the teachers.

I am on the phone talking to one of my old friends Louise, she had been telling me that my children are causing havoc in the town of Mystic Falls.

Well I can't ground them because that didn't work I was hoping maybe another 200 years till I let them out and they learnt their lessons, obviously they haven't.

I better go and sort them out after all Mother knows best.

 I made my way towards mystic falls.

 Here comes mother.

Mystic Falls

I had tracked down my children; it wasn't hard at all.

Now of course I don't think they are not stupid; though I am severely doubting my opinion at the exact moment seeing as they have not bothered to put up a clocking spell?