Chapter 2- The Date

I'm going on this date with Justin tonight, but it's not because I love him, no, no, no, no...no I don't love him, I feel guilty for not telling him about his daughter. Ugh.... I still love him.

At 3PM I picked up Sophera and took her to Taylor's house. She's going to take Sophera to the playground. That gave me a few free hours to get ready for tonight. I took a long shower, and went to the spa. I needed to find a way to get rid of the stress. I'm so nervous about tonight. At around 5PM I was home. I played some music, and got my make up bag.
I decided to start with my eyes, I was going for a natural look.
"Can't keep my hands to myself, I mean I could but why would I want to?" I sing, while applying some lip gloss.
Now I just need to find a cute outfit. I decided to go with a jean/legging pants, and a black blouse/ish long puffy sleeves.
Black high heels... check,
Black hand bag to go with it.... check!
I decided to wear a little dark tonight, I mean I wasn't going to give him happy news, well I was but since I've hid it, he isn't going to be happy. Plus he's with "Hailey Baldwin" I never liked her anyways.
I'm all ready. I get in my car and decide to call Taylor and check on Sophera. Sophera is my life, my love, my baby. And if she's ever hurt, it's like I'M hurt. No one knows how hard it is to be a good mom and hide it.
Beep... Beep...
"Hello?" Taylor says
"Hey Tay, hows Sophera"
"Don't worry she's fine"
"Thank Tay, love ya"
"I am her aunt after all, right?"
"Of course,"
"Have fun tonight Sel, and good luck!"
"Thanks Taylor I will probably need it,"
"Bye"
"Bye bye, take care of my baby"
"I will,"
I arrive at Joey's Grill and Bar, and find and awesome parking place, as I'm parking I see Justins Lamborghini parked right beside me. I take a few deep breathes and get out of the car. I enter the restaurant.
"Hi, do you have a reservation?"
"Hello, yes in the name of Mr. Bieber?!"
"Oh yes, follow me,"
I follow her towards a room with a table and 2 wooden chairs in each side. I know he got this room on purpose so we can have our privacy. As I'm following her she said, "Miss Gomez, I'm a hug fan of yours, I'm so glad to see!!! And I love your work!"
"Thank you..."
"Liza, my names Liza,"
"Thank you Liza"
We arrive at the room and I see Justin sitting at the far end, and he stands up as I enter, to greet me.
"Hey Sel," He says, he looks at me with hope and I know he can tell them I'm trying so hard not to cry.
"Hi," I say swallowing hard.
"Have a seat," he says, and I move closer to him and sit on the empty chair, and Liza closes the door. It's just me, and him.
"Selena I'm sorry if I ever hurt, and I know you probably don't want to see me right now but I just... just had to see you one last time before..."
"Before you marry Hailey?!"
"Yeah," nothin of his arms are on the table and I just can't look at him. I look down, and I notice he still has "The Selena Gomez" tattoo on his arm.
"Why do you still have it?" I ask, slowly raising my head to look him in the eyes. "The tattoo"
"It's a reminder, ... Sel, you're the best thing that has ever happened to me, and the tattoo is a reminder that I'm a very lucky guy because got the chance to date you."
"Justin..."
"No... Selena I'm serious"
"Justin, I need to tell you something..."
"Yeah, sure I'm here for you."
"Do you remember when we broke up?" I ask
"Um... yea of course... it was the worst day of my life. It was 6 years ago"
"Justin... um... 3 weeks after we broke up, I fainted at Starbucks. And Taylor took me to the hospital and...-"
"Are you ok?" He asks worried about me, "What happened?"
"The doctor told me, that I'm..."
"You're what? Tell me Selena"
"He told me I was pregnant"
"What?"
"Is it..."
"Yours? Yes!"
"Oh My God!!! And you didn't tell me??? How could you???" He says angry, he's now standing up.
"I didn't know what to do... Justin please calm down,"
"Calm down???" He asks "Did you..."
"Did I what?"
"Did you keep it?"
"Yes,"
"Why didn't you tell me???"
"Justin we broke up, and you didn't want anything to do with me, it was MY choice!!!" I'm say sounding angry.
"What am I supposed to do? What do you want me to do? You didn't tell me then, so why tell me now?"
"Please just..."
"Please what? I... I don't want anything to do with it" He says and just grabs his jacket and leaves.
He's gone. Just like that. I don't know why I even let myself think that he wants to be a part of this. I start crying, and sit there alone for hours thinking.