4-{This is what loves looks like}

Hola, as promised, here you go with the update...

This update is a little short compared to others because it required a lot of research on internet, you'll get to know once you read it and srishti_chakraborty thank you Darling for all the help..!!

Happy Rakshabandhan to all

-----------------------------------------------------------

{This is what loves looks like}

Kartikeya was seated in the hall when he heard Myra calling, sorry, shouting his name from their room. He walked up to her and calmly asked,

"What's up with you? Why are you shouting this early in the morning?"

"We need to take a second opinion on Manik's case, his doctor is bluffing us..!!"

"Bluffing us..?"

"Yes", she replied, "He said Manik needs shock treatment but look I searched on net, nowhere Shock treatment is a therapy to cure PTSD, rather it is used to provide relief from mental disorders"

"That is because PTSD is not the only ailment he is suffering from, honestly speaking it is the secondary cause, the primary cause is epilepsy or seizure that are the after effects of the traumatic head injury he suffered from"

"But they said it was PTSD and even the doctor told me that"

"That is because I asked him not to tell you about epilepsy, because I wanted you to care for Manik for he is your brother and not sympathize with him"

"You mean.."

"Yes I knew about your conversations with the doctor, I didn't confront you but that nowhere meant that I was unaware.. You are not as smart and as secretive as you think you are Myra..!!"

"I can't believe you hid it from me Kartikeya...How dare you..!! He is my brother...!! I have the right to know"

"Oh your brother Myra, Are you serious..!! The same brother whom you asked to leave the house just because you thought he was snatching me away from you"

"It was a mistake...I have already apologized for it...I wasn't thinking straight at that time"

Kartikeya sighed and sat down next to Myra. Holding her hands he spoke,

"And you are already forgiven... You know that..!! All I am trying to say is that things were not better then and hence I didn't share the details of Manik's illness with you..!! Today you have come to terms with co-existing with him because you care for him and not for any other reason..!! Imagine a scenario when you would have known everything about his illness and tell me honestly won't his sickness become the major reason for your actions..!! I will be honest, I secretly wished for you and Manik to come closer, but only because you are his sister and he is your brother, not because he is sick or you are lonely...!! A pure relationship without any baggage is what you both need and nothing else."

"I want to know everything about his illness...every God Damn detail.."

"Okay..so to begin with Manik and Nandini came here solely for the treatment for PTSD, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, that happened after accident where he suffered severe head injuries and Kabir lost his life. Manik was in the hospital for about three months in Pune and then when he returned back, he took a lot of stress in terms of getting adjusted to the changes, coming to terms with Kabir's death and Fab5 not existing as a bad, all this aggravated his illness and his brain couldn't take the stress and pressures. When we went to doctor for the first time after they came here, he prescribed some test before beginning the treatment and that was when it was identified that traumatic head injury had caused damage to his frontal lobe causing seizures. These seizures generally last for thirty seconds or less and happen mostly when he is sleeping. After a few more diagnostics, it was concluded that the primary illness that Manik is suffering from is Seizures in the frontal lobe of his brain with associated PTSD."