2-{Can they Coexist?}

Hola.. It is 6:30 on the clock and i am finally done with the update...I was up the entire night writing this one yet I don't feel sleepy at all as i am pretty excited to share it with you all..

But but before that a very short note..I write notes at the beginning of the chapter because I am not really sure by the end of it you would read it or not for you might get tired reading a long update

People I would be unavailable on wattpad for two days during the day at least..the reason is that I have a very important meeting lined up in these two days and i would be really busy with that...Wish me luck...I would be able to check the response only by Wednesday, and i hope i wont be left disappointed*****Fingers Crossed*****

About the story, i had mentioned it in the teaser, just re-posting it here since the teaser is now deleted..."the story will end in 5-6 chapters"...I am sorry though I am overwhelmed with the response I had initially thought of only 5-6 chapters for the story and I can't stretch it beyond that for then the essence will be lost..in case i am able to think of a track, i wouldn't mind continuing it but right now i have the track clear in my head only for 6 updates i guess; secondly "the updates for this story will be posted every Sunday night (or late night) for the updates will always be long enough just like this one"...!!

So coming back to the story, who is your favorite character so far or is it too early to ask this question..?? I toh love Kartikeya so much that 80% of this chapter his POV

--------------------------------------------

{Can they Coexist?}

Kartikeya's POV

My eyelids flickered open to the soft and pleasing sounds of wind chimes. I close them again, hoping for the sleep to return, for my mind to tumble back to dreams, but they won't. Moreover the wind chimes continue to weave early morning pleasant melody ringing every time the wind blows. You must be wondering where these wind chimes came from, right..!! It was all about dream catchers, isn't it..!!

But my dear friends, that was until the house opposite to us was unoccupied, it's been a month that Manik and Nandini have shifted in there and made that structure of bricks and cement, a Home. Like Myra loves dream catchers, Nandini is fond of wind chimes. So basically, all in all the balconies of the two homes have been successfully captured by feng shui stuff..Period !!

Nonetheless, I decided to get up when a realized a hand holding mine and thereby not allowing me to get up. Now for others it might be a wonderful lovely scene full of romance, the kinds they would like to wake up to everyday but for me it is completely opposite. I don't want to wake up like this every morning. You might feel I have lost my mind, but I am serious people, I don't wish to wake up to a morning where Myra has tightly held my hand for that signified the scared, insecured and disturbed night she went through. Myra is not like everyone else, she is different. She is not the hand holding or the hugging kinds, the only time she turns into one is when she is sick or her mind is unsettled and so I am better off without the cuddling version of her than her being unwell or disturbed for that pains and pinches my heart more than the joy that holding hands bring along.

Slowly, untangling my palm from hers I get up from the bed to get myself a cup of black coffee. Yesterday was a tough night, me and Myra had an argument, a pretty heated one this time.I really don't know what got into me, but when I heard the conversation between her and Manik, I just lost it completely. I recalled the words I spoke to her "I am not hurt with the accusations that you've hurled today..I am just hurt knowing that your trust in me is so fragile", I am still mad at her and this time this anger is here to stay. She can't just question my loyalty and faithfulness, she might say it wasn't her intent but Dammit, it looked like that..!!