“I had to. Jon you were right once again, and please don’t get used to me saying that either, but I got too attached I can’t walk into those rooms without getting attached, not anymore.” 

“Lea I often wondered when it would sink in for you and a part of me wished it never did, but what are you going to do now?” I just shrug because I honestly don’t know. But I can’t sit here and talk to them all afternoon. I have a lunch date and I will not keep my man waiting. 

“Hi, I’m here to see Cory Monteith.” I say to the middle-aged redhead at the receptionist desk. I stopped and grabbed lunch on my way over. She tells me she’ll call him and to take a seat.

“Hey beautiful.” I feel like jumping in his arms but I need to keep some composure, I’ll just jump him in his office. 

“Hi.” I smile and allow him to lean in and kiss my lips softly. 

“What do you have there?” He motions towards the shopping bag in my hand. I hold it up and say, “Lunch! And don’t worry I didn’t cook it.” He laughs and reaches out to take my hand guiding me to a room in the far end of the building. 

“Cory.” Cory's dad stops us just as we reach what I believe is his office. 

“Hey dad, you remember Lea.” 

“Of course I do. Hello Lea how are you?” He smiles genuinely at me. I really like his parents. I just hope he feels the same about mine. 

“I’m good Mr. Monteith, and you?” I ask him politely still standing next to Cory. 

“Lea I told you to call me Joe, and I’m good. Hope to see at the house again real soon.” He smiles at me before being called away by someone else. 

“Finally.” Cory says after closing his office door behind us and pinning me to it. 

“Is someone a little anxious?” I asked him teasingly. 

“Just a little.” He says before he attacks my neck and reaches his hands behind me, sliding them up my back. 

“Cory we can’t do this here, we won’t do this here.” I hiss out at him when he runs his hands down my backside. 

“Fine, you’re right but I’ll make you pay later.” 

“What is that supposed to mean? You’re going to punish me for not having sex with you in your office?” He takes the bag from my hand and walks over to an adjoining room in his office; there is a long cherry oak table and several chairs around it. Nice. He places the bag on the table and begins to empty it. 

“Wouldn’t you like to know?” He throws a sexy grin over his shoulder and I can’t take it any longer. I walk back to his office and lock his door and then walk back to the room he’s in, closing that door behind me as well. 

“Lea what are you doing?” He says when I come to stand behind him and run my hands up his chest. 

“I, Mr. Monteith am taking advantage of you, right here, right now.” I say as seductively as I can. He turns around quickly and with a low groan he lifts me up and deposits me on top of the table. 

“You are going to kill me Lea.” He whispers out in my ear as he nibbles and licks at my delicate flesh. 

“What a way to go Cory.” I say unbuttoning his shirt and removing his tie. I quickly undo his pants and let them fall to the ground. He quickly kicks himself out of his shoes and socks and stands in front of me with just his boxers on. 

“I think one of us is very over dressed.” He says pulling my jacket and tank top off and he practically passes out when he realizes I’m not wearing a bra. 

“Damn woman, seriously I don’t know what the hell I’m going to do with you. Are there any other surprises you have for me?” He says as he pulls my pants down past my ankles leaving me in just my light pink thong. 

“I have surprises Cory but I have to keep you interested, so you have to wait for the rest of them.” He begins to caress my breasts in his big strong hands and I don’t think I can wait a second longer to have him. I pull his boxers down allowing his thick cock to spring forward and I wrap my hand around it pumping him. 

“Lea…yeah…hmm…” He moans out softly and I start to pull of my panties, but he halts me. 

“Leave them on Lea…I want to take you with them on.” 

“Yeah?” I whisper out huskily to him. 

“Yeah.” He says before covering my mouth with his soft lips. He reaches between us and runs his fingers over my wet core and then slides two thick fingers inside of me. 

“Cory!” 

“Shh baby, we have to keep it down.” He says as he continues to stroke my inner walls over and over. I ride his hand shamelessly against the table. Before I know it he’s telling me to lay down and he climbs up on top of me and slides his throbbing erection into me. 

“Ah…Cory…” I moan out and he seals our lips as he drives into me over and over. He lifts my legs around his waist and continues to drive into my welcoming body. 

“God Lea, you don’t know how good you feel.” He says as he rips his lips away to watch me as I come around him. 

“Yeah baby…come for me Lea…” 

“Cory…yes…Cory!” I moan out as softly as I can and he pumps into my slick opening a few more times before he releases deep inside of me. 

“You okay?” I ask him since after he came he collapsed on top of me. 

“I’m great…never better.” He smiles as he lifts off me and begins getting dressed. He helps me get my things together and walks me out, it appears that no one knows what the hell just happened a few feet from them, good because I would be totally mortified if his father found out. 

“I’ll see you later?” He asks me kissing my lips softly. 

“Yes I’ll be at your place.” 

“Good, I love you.” 

“I love you too Cory. Bye.” He kisses me one last time before letting me leave. 

All in all it’s been a damn fantastic day! It just keeps getting better and better, but he still has to meet my parents. Don’t get me wrong they are great but well my father is very protective of me. It’s any wonder he didn’t kill Zandy when I told him I was getting married to him. 

Seriously, he’s the same way with Jon; I think that’s why he and Colton haven’t gotten serious. It’s easier to not get serious with anyone than to tell my father the truth. I know he’ll love Cory once he gets to know him, but he already knows the background between Cory and I. The condensed version my mother gave him but it could turn out either way. I just hope it’s better than I’m expecting it to be. 

I’ll say an extra prayer for that tonight before I head to bed. Wish me luck!