Nineteen

"Hector," an older man stand outside the Creation Portal calls out to the man who's inside the portal. Hector swiftly turn around, ready to pounce anyone that wants to kill him. Then he relaxed and let out a loud sigh.

"Uriel! Thanks, our Father. Why are you here?" Hector asked.

"Raguel told me about Severin. That boy has been out of hand, so I am here to take control. Are you creating new Lights?" he asked

"Yes. No one is around to judge the human. Thanks to Severin, the whole system is jammed," Hector pout.

"My apologies. You don't have to worry. Just focus on creating, I will be here and protect you guys. Severin is on his way here, I'm sure of it," Uriel gave Hector a thumb up and the latter smiled at him. The whole situation is getting out of hands. Their Father is away for a while. When the First-level Angels were swiped out, of course the Archangels were alerted. That is not normal. They previously just ignored Severin's obsession of his rivalries with Evander, but now Severin has gone overboard. No more watching from side-lines. And that's the reason why Uriel is in the Justice Building.

***

Severin can sense that his plan is slowly crumbling. The boy! He's just a human. Why does Theo have the ability to banish the Dark Souls? That is a non-human ability. Severin knew when Willem turns to dust, that there is no hope for his Dark Souls armies. They're basically useless now, because Theo will definitely use his power to get rid of them in no time. Now his plan is hanging on the final straw, the Angels need to kill Evander. They have to! Severin loosen his tie as he heads towards the File Room. He knew that he need to end Hector. He needs to stop Hector from ruining his plan even further. The File Room's main door is opened. Quicken his pace, Severin walk towards the Print Room where the Creation Portal is in. An older man stood in front of the door, and Severin gave him a surprised look.

"Uriel..." Severin called his older brother name. Uriel gave him a stern look. Severin gulped, he knew he is knee deep in trouble if the older Archangel is here. Uriel is their Father right hand man. The warrior and protector of their Father. One that is rarely around to handle small matters. Severin guessed that the game he played gotten bigger, and harder. More than he can handles.

***

Although he heard Uriel scolding Severin and telling him to stop the war, outside of the Printing Room, Hector focused and successfully created a large number of new Lights, batch by batch. Rory and Imogen given the new Judgement Officers crash course of what their responsibilities are, then they all were rushed to Earth to judge the recovered souls before Severin's men manage to convert them to the dark side. It is all thanks to Uriel, that Hector can work faster without the need to worry about outside disturbance.

***

"You hear me?" Uriel raised his voice. Severin stare at his shoes, unable to face Uriel because of fear. He can only nod lightly. Since he cannot go against Uriel, Severin agreed to what the older one has said and promised to stop the plan. "Now stop your brothers and sisters from killing them down there. Go!" Uriel yelled. Severin clicked his tongue and gritted his teeth. After that he teleported to the outside of the building. But the scene in front of him shocked him more. His armies, are all dead. Burnt marks on the floor.

"What happened?" he asked no one, eyes narrowed as he looks around. Then he saw bullets on the ground. That boy never failed to surprise him. Theo had a gun in his clothes pocket. He must have used it to kill all of Severin's men. But where did he gets the gun? Severin was wrong all along. All these while, he thought either Evander or Vero will ruin his plan to take over the Afterworld. Turns out, it's the meek little brother, Theo, who destroyed the whole thing. Now he is even more angry. Someone need to pay for this. His plan was perfect, no loophole. Of course, the favourite Evander will ruin it.