54 | Vachan!! My heart, my soul

Start from the beginning

Hello!!

I know Sid, you are in a heart break but drinking is not the solution for it. I told you many times not to drink but what you have done yesterday is really bad.

I don't know how to change you yaar. All I can do is to write a note dialy.

Don't spoil your health please at least for the sake of me.

Bye.. have a great day.

Your's Rose.

How did she know about yesterday's incident?

"She is your stalker Sid. She knows everything about you" my inner voice said and I agreed to that. 

I got into my car and started to my college. I went straight into my class.  I was trying to concentrate on the lecture and I saw the same girl in the corridor.

God!! She is here. I want to go and apologize her for my rude behaviour. I thought and took my things. I excused myself and went to the corridor.

I saw her walking towards the lawn with her friends.

"Hey!!" I called her but she didn't even noticed me. I ran towards her and stood in front of her.

"You??" she asked with her index fingure pointing towards me.

"Yeah" I said breathing heavily. She gave me a what the hell look and turned to leave.

"Hey look, I need to talk to you" I said and she looked at me.

"What?" she asked.

"I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have shouted like that" I said and she rolled her eyes.

"And I'm really thankful for the help" I said.

"Are you done?" she asked tugging her hair back. She is showing her attitude. I thought.

"Yeah" I said in a low voice. 

"Then I'll take a leave" she said and turned to leave.

"Hey, I'm really sorry" I said.

"Look Sid, words can't be taken back. What happened is happened. We can't change it" she said. How did she know my name?

"And don't drink much. It spoils your health. Next time I won't help you" she said and left the place.

Vachan pov:

I sat on the bed and my eyes fell on the book. It was Twinkle's dairy. I thought.

A part of me wants to read it like hell because I miss her and the other says not to read it because it's her personal.

After a war between my insides I decided to read it. I took it into my hands and opened it.

I was shocked to see the first page. My sketch was drawn on it.

Vachan!! My heart, my soul and my life.

These lines were written in bold letters and it brought shivers inside me. I turned the page and I saw my photo and hers.

I love you, man from the bottom of my heart. You are my first crush and you are my first love.

God!! She loves me. She loves me a lot. I turned the pages and started reading each and every line. 

This dairy is all about me and my days with her. In some pages she wrote about how much she hates me and in the other she wrote about how much she loves me.